Monday, November 7, 2016

Porsche Repair by German European imports PCarShops Plano TX

Exotic cars Prius price - / ROAD TESTAMENT



The German EU imports is full of Plano repair service shop specializing in the maintenance and servicing of German automobiles, purposes, including BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and Audi.
We offered a bumper service for over 20 years in the same Plano, TX Our location repeat customers are proof of our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our prices are generally less than 30 dealers while offering exactly the same diagnostics, factory trained, ASE certified technicians and genuine parts Please call us today for an appointment at 972- 422-7780 or email.
Owner operator Sam Rass grew up in Bern, Switzerland, and now considers Texas his home Sam learns the boy profession in a Mercedes Benz factory where he literally learned the business from the ground floor up.


Bob Olsen was a technician at the German European import more than 20 years specializing in the repair and maintenance of automobiles Audi and Porsche, you can count on Bob for knowledge, professionalism and customer satisfaction guarantee he constantly attends workshops and seminars to stay on top of the latest technologies related to your German car well.
While other repair shops boast their honesty and integrity, Sam and Bob repeat customers over 23 years vouch for their character, professionalism and dedication to customer service Ongoing training is necessary all technicians employed at the German European imports of German European imports of updates and upgrades continuously all the diagnostic equipment.
I found these guys from a guy who checks cars before buying They worked on my car for at least two years, they have always been very reasonable and the work was excellent, I mentioned several people and they were all delighted.
These guys are always very friendly, helpful and honest, they really try to understand the problem before you try to fix something, which means they aren t guess I took my three different BMW s in maintenance and varied service and they have always treated me fairly a couple of times, I took my car and spent 30 minutes evaluate the car only to turn around and say they thought he was fine , back in 6 months most other stores have taken my money and then later.



Took my Mercedes there for years and have had the best very competent and able to detect the same problem on the phone very reasonably priced service for his excellent work.
If you are looking for a central European automotive honest service did a great job, then you have found the right place German European imports is without doubt the best foreign center car service at DFW I talk about two quality experiences I had working with owner Sam My BMW was an engine light control, so I took it to another store, they quoted me in 1375 I felt like it was high, so I called around and when I spoke to Sam, he began to ask me some questions about the make and model of the car Then he said, you probably have a problem that is common for this car I can not remember exactly what he said, but as I watched the impression of problems of another shop, she was there, he had essentially diagnosed on the phone he then secured and inspected the car for 7 50 half price from the other shop does in one day, and then I brought my Audi A6 that was misfiring and had been parked for the last two months, the other shop had told me I had to dismantle most of the Gine to get to the drive train and it would cost a minimum of 5000 Frankly, I don not have the money to fix it at that price, but because Sam saved me both the BMW, I took a chance and had it towed Sam took the car and after checking out, said I was not going to cost about 1700 I agree, and then a few days later, I calls and says they ordered the wrong part of the part I needed was actually 500 cheaper the next day the car was ready, I saved a further 500 from and thousands of dollars compared to the other store and the car ran great Sam proved to be the rare combination of someone who knows how fix cars efficiently and inexpensively and runs his business with integrity I can not recommend the German European imports enough I found my new type of European car and I could not be happier about it.








Porsche Repair by German European imports PCarShops Plano TX, porsche, repair, German.