Saturday, November 5, 2016

Porsche 918 Spyder (Revell Germany) Car Forums and Automotive Chat

Über 1,600 Kilometer im Porsche 918 Spyder



I just got mine in the mail today all I am quite impressed with the kit Many pieces, good detail all with minimum flash However, as always there are some things Revell needs to fix to first and especially the tires at the front and rear s are too small as indicated by baracca in his net of the finished model, tires are 19 to 20 seconds and should be 20 to 21 s for me it is not a question I plan to have some custom 3D printed once I find someone to design for me Secondly, the rear deck is molded to the main body, there's a lot of details below is now hidden in my opinion with the engine and chassis parts in the body, it would of been nice to have a removable rear axle brake rotars evil seem rear calipers seem too big for me and there are no drilled holes in r Otars, they will likely replace stickers with some after-market and the other issue that sticks right now is the peak before the sea below the molded bumpers they paint the plate in the icense bumper, so if you want to view the car without front plate as I plan, you'll need to do a job of decals body look good, although these things, what I see is still on a very nice kit.
Here are some pictures s again, sorry for the crappy pictures of cell phone.
Front bumper sorry for the watery peak But you can see the cast in the license plate.
A shot of my inspiration, love render Found while googling some reference photos.
I had the next two days off, so I plan to start now.
This rendering is much more beautiful than the stock version, we look forward to your building.



Pending see, really want to get at least two of these.
Thank you, or share the content looks like a descent kit with a little extra work The front plate shouldn t be a problem to remove But as there is a slight decline, I often would check when sanding putty Good luck and keep us posted I hope a company releases an aftermarket pe mesh for the rear trunk lid.
This construction will be waiting because I plan some time to do another version of the street this car on the road, but for now I have converted to a racing version New WIP will Motorsports in the section and I will remains to restart this time I take another kit on the road.








Porsche 918 Spyder (Revell Germany) Car Forums and Automotive Chat, Revell, molded license plate.