Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Automotive Performance Pro 27 Photos Auto Repair 7887 NW 55th St Miami FL Phone Number_1

Ford Bronco first look 5-speed conversion swap



I was looking for a local mechanic with me, I have a Series 7 and it is always a pain to get an honest mechanic who knows what they are doing some German car mechanics are really mechanical diagnosis This means they will start to tell you everything you need without really knowing 100 Mike knows his job, he greets you with a handshake and you ask about the car, like a Dr. Trying to understand what is wrong, you then guide in his shop, which is loaded with a German auto shop is invaluable its own amazing that something that you learn in Germany independent stores in Miami show no pride of craftsmanship and cleanliness, he returned with my car plastic on the driver's seat, steering wheel and carpet paper and sucked I'm very picky working on my car, I found the right place on s rates are one-third of all the world s Keep the good job Mike.
This is a dishonest and sneaky mechanic, be careful if you care about your car, please do yourself a favor, do not bring it here I had the worst experience here with the mechanic demanding money upfront , kept my car for three months and did not just work that I had to bring my car to another mechanic.
I shift my problems Maserati Coupé Cambiocorsa transmission in reverse and after studying the matter, determined that I needed a new Maserati assembly does not sell that part of the lever fork individually, instead requiring the replacement of the entire unit at a cost of nearly 2000 I found a spare part manufactured by Hill Engineering for just 115 and then asked Mr. Schmidt if he could would install for me, he agreed to do it I then ordered the party the party arrived Wednesday afternoon and I took it to Pro Performance Thursday morning M. Schmidt has worked diligently on the replacement facility for three hours, including having to make some changes minor both the part and the whole handful of global change in the vehicle at the end of the morning, the defective part has been removed, the new part is installed and the problem was solved the total cost of the repair, in addition to the piece was purchased separately only 200 in labor costs not only repairs effectuated, but M. Schmidt left my car in immaculate condition, I will not hesitate to return for routine service or repairs, and I highly recommend Pro Performance for anyone who needs auto service.
Michael Schmidt-Performance Pro is an excellent, honest and pretty car mechanic price I can not thank him enough for his integrity after the dealer informed me that my transmission repair Mercedes Benz will cost 00 6000, Michael was able to resolve the real cause of the problem and my total bill was 345 00 such honesty is rare in the world today, and I will always be a loyal customer Thanks Michael.


Mike is the man I brought my last two German cars here, a BMW 525i and later a Mercedes C230 Sport and Mike always takes care of them not really cheaper than I think, but definitely an honest mechanic owner who really knows his stuff, which is hard to find here in Miami.
Definitely the place to go when you have a European car Mike took care of our cars for 10 years, it is a German who speaks right knows his stuff His work is great - and no, not cheap, it is fair I made the mistake of taking the Mercedes to the local guy who took care of the American car, and it ended up screwing the transmission completely that's what we got for cheating on Mike Fortunately, there isn ta jealous type guys and solved the problem for us Honestly, it's the best.
Michael is amazing and the mechanic most honest I've ever worked with him as I went for a second opinion and he gave me the real story on what was wrong with my car, he actually showed what was wrong with my car which was a first for me, not only is the best I have ever met, he is the most inexpensive.
This was the first experience with Pro Performance Auto and there is no question - we will come back every time our cars need careful Michael Schmidt, the owner, is a joy to deal with any unnecessary techno-babble nor incomplete information or estimates what he says is what happens what he said that the cost would be is that the cost was very unusual for Miami, where most mechanics do not know the back to the front of Schmidt car is clear and comforting exception in the world of Miami car maintenance.
Michael Schmidt is why I owned Mercedes and BMW for 15 years My cars are paid, which means have a few years and miles on them but I wouldn t even dream of owning a German car unless have a great and trustworthy mechanic, this guy keep my car on the road when they need work, it sets, not just ripoff oldie and honesty service If you have the German import or a high performance car, this is the place to do your maintenance and repairs.
I was looking for a local mechanic with me, I have a Series 7 and it is always a pain to get an honest mechanic who knows what they are doing some German car mechanics are really mechanical diagnosis This means they will start to tell you everything you need without really knowing 100.



Mike knows his job, he greets you with a handshake and you ask about the car, like a Dr. Trying to understand what is wrong, it then guides you in his shop, which is loaded with a German car invaluable his shop is clean amazing, where you learn something in Germany independent stores in Miami show no pride of craftsmanship and cleanliness.
He returned with my plastic car on the driver's seat, steering wheel and carpet paper and vacuum.
I am very picky working on my car, I found the right spot rates are one-third of all the world s.
Comment Michael s Performance Pro Automotive Business Owner.
March 20, 2014 I am deeply disappointed by the examination of Kelly, but I feel his comments should prospect Kelly had requested that I am deeply disappointed by the examination of Kelly, but I feel his commentary Kelly needs the perspective m ' asked to fix his Range Rover in 2003 was an electrical nightmare, and for which the dealer was either unwilling to repair or Kelly would not pay their charges there were two major problems 1 the car was waterlogged; Water had filled its interior, the headliner was soaked and floors were drenched Consequently, there were many electrical problems -Some known and others sure to arise; 2 Prior to the issue of water, the DEALER gave him an estimate of 8000 to replace repair his key column and direction rather than paying this sum, she chose to have somebody rig's electrical wiring to bypass the supposed problem, but this resulted among others in its duty to have its door open to start his car.
I promised to try to help Kelly trier the myriad problems with his Land Rover, and be careful with a budget It was a very nice client and I had compassion for the situation in which it was in one of the questions that need to repair it was transmitting the LR dealer had told him, and I guess she had chosen not to pay their fees I told him we could try to rebuild the transmission and asked a deposit, as it could and would have a lot of time and money, not only transmission but with the sorting of electrical problems Anyone who has owned or serviced by a Land Rover knows gremlins that creep are many and costly, especially one who is 11 years old.



I'm really sorry that Kelly was disappointed that I tried to contact her and calling her several times to update, but it's not returned my calls to this point, I formally asked to pick his Range Rover and will give him a refund of his money if I did not trust I think it was better to find another mechanic to solve its problems my clients are important to me and so is their confidence that I hope she manages to find another store to undertake this formidable task and I sincerely wish her much more.
I shift my problems Maserati Coupé Cambiocorsa transmission in reverse and after studying the matter, determined that I needed a new Maserati assembly does not sell that part of the lever fork individually, instead requiring the replacement of the entire unit at a cost of nearly 2000 I found a spare part manufactured by Hill Engineering for just 115 and then asked Mr. Schmidt if he could would install for me, he agreed to do it I then ordered the party the party arrived Wednesday afternoon and I took it to Pro Performance Thursday morning.
M. Schmidt has worked diligently on the replacement facility for three hours, including having to make some minor changes to both the party and the whole handful of global change in the vehicle at the end of the morning, the room defective is removed, the new part was installed and the problem was solved the total cost of the repair, in addition to the piece was purchased separately only 200 in costs for labor not only repairs effectuated, but M . Schmidt left my car in immaculate condition, I will not hesitate to return for service or repairs routine, and I highly recommend Pro Performance for anyone who needs auto service.
Michael Schmidt-Performance Pro is an excellent, honest and pretty car mechanic price I can not thank him enough for his integrity after the dealer informed me that my transmission repair Mercedes Benz will cost 00 6000, Michael was able to resolve the real cause of the problem and my total bill was 345 00 such honesty is rare in the world today, and I will always be a loyal customer Thanks Michael.
Definitely the place to go when you have a European car Mike took care of our cars for 10 years, it is a German who speaks directly knows his stuff.
His work is great - and no, not cheap, however, it is just that I made the mistake of taking the Mercedes to the local guy who took care of the American car, and it ended up screwing the transmission Thats completely what we have to have cheated on Mike Fortunately, there isn ta jealousy kind of guy and we solved the problem.



This was the first experience with Pro Performance Auto and there is no question - we will come back every time our cars need careful Michael Schmidt, the owner, is a joy to deal with any unnecessary techno-babble nor incomplete information or estimates what he says is what happens what he said that the cost would be is that the cost was very unusual for Miami, where most mechanics do not know the back to the front of Schmidt car is clear and comforting exception in the world of Miami car maintenance.
Michael Schmidt is why I owned Mercedes and BMW for 15 years My cars are paid, which means have a few years and miles on them but I wouldn t even dream of owning a German car unless have a great and trustworthy mechanic, this guy keep my car on the road when they need work, it sets, not just good old classic ripoff service and honesty.
If you have the German imports or a high performance car, this is the place to do your maintenance and repairs.
Hello, I'm Michael Schmidt, owner of Pro-Performance I was a German self-certified tech mechanic for over 30 years specializing in BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche engine repair and routine maintenance I also specialize in all European cars, including Jaguars, Bentley's, Ferrari's, Maserati's and others.
We offer complete maintenance and development, as well as brake, shock and exhaust system repair, repair of the cooling system, repair of transmission and engine REVISIONS Any electrical troubleshooting is performed using at day factory testers We are ready to manage your repair when you need it.



We are a European car repair shop in the South Florida area, I work on European cars for over 35 years and I am an Auto-Tech certified German, I am old oriented school when I work on a car that comes to my shop my passion for European automotive helps me focus on what I like to do is repair and restoration of European engines that I have experience in offering you the best quality service for your vehicle what you whether driving Mercedes, BMW, Porsche or any other high-end car I can save you thousands on your next repair work or routine maintenance do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call me, I will more than happy to talk to you.








Automotive Performance Pro 27 Photos Auto Repair 7887 NW 55th St Miami FL Phone Number_1, the performance, automotive repair.