Friday, October 21, 2016

The mom Review

Bonnie Marcus Collection: Review of Mom # 39; Everyday Essential Planner



When I started my research on car seats, I thought that was the best Britax car seat on the market, so I started to do more research on crash tests, read tons of seats comments car and found people saying European car seats were far superior to our American made many people recommended the purchase of a European seat.
I did research on the European market and found that Germany had the best car seats on the market, car seats England were the second and American car seats came third All German cars seats must pass an impact test of 45 mph England 35 mph 30mph US standards since Britax was sold in the UK, I thought they must comply with UK standards, but they do not they have completely different models and a study showed that self US Britax seats failed crash test studies they Britax England because of the different crash test standards 30 vs 35 mph If you have time, research the English car seat market, and look how different their car seats seem compared to our American versions crash their characteristics are far superior to our headquarters s car, all have protection against side impacts and many have a boot in front of the car seat that holds the car seat in place during a crash I desperately tried to buy a car seat England, but could not, I called a ton of private shops, even tried and COU ld not get a seller to send me a car seat, I called Britax UK to see if they send me, and they could not do so legally.
The next option was to attempt a siege of German car After much research, I found self Recaro seats were sold not only in Germany, but the same car seats and models were available here which means if they are good enough to pass their standards 45 mph vs our 30 mph they are the best here in the United States from what I could gather Recaro was not the best car seat sold in Germany, in fact, when I did my research it a year ago, according to the study you look, they came 4th or 5th it is difficult to read German or find an article written about the Amercian German car seats, I can find a colleague who knew German and was able to read these articles for me My conclusion was that it was the best car seat I could have legally here in America.
I was always torn between Britax and Recaro because it's safety features were still very similar and they look very similar images on the Internet, I was determined to buy a car seat Britax and Recaro us had two cars, but we went to USABaby to actually see the two car seats side by side, it set our dilemma once and for all Recaro won, hands down no comparison was so Recaro more solid, strong protection, better side impact, the superior features that the top of the line Britax both were essentially the same price we bought two Recaro s the seller said that it was the best car seat available purchase.
I had a small car, so I was afraid he wouldn t fit, but that I had to push the seat forward a bit, but it worked well, we had for over a year and we love I still baby 2 in the infant seat Britax, they are no longer what was top of the line when in 2007 I planned on buying a baby seat Recaro baby 2, which was to come, but didnt yet, so we kept the baby in the Britax now we are looking to buy two more Recaro s for our almost a year that I look at the car seats of others and mine is so much better than any other car seat I the I saw available for purchase I know they say it is not what car seat you buy, it must be the right car seat for the car, and it must be properly installed My theory you buy best car seat available, and you make sure it's properly insta LLE.
Do your homework and take a look at what is available to BabiesRUs then look USABaby or your local retailer Recaro door and make the comparison you are not, but you have to see if for yourself, I'm convinced that I have done my homework and I chose the best car seat is available for my child car seats makers here in the United States are just beginning to catch up on the technology Recaro had for 5 years , I am pleased to see, but is still not up to Recaro s or European standards every child deserves the best chance of survival if god forbid you get into a collision Recaro s are expensive, but it is Sacrafice worth every bit you have to give up buying the best car seat available for your precious child here in U S.



I hope this will help others out there who are doing research on this topic as much as I am, because I could not find an article or a personal examination answering my question which car seat is the best, and why.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews.
B0021L9CBO Recaro vs Britax When I started my research on car seats, I thought that was the best Britax car seat on the market, so I started to do more research on crash tests, read tons comments car seats and found people saying European car seats were far superior to our American made many people have recommended the purchase of a European seat of the car.
I did research on the European market and found that Germany had the best car seats on the market, car seats England were the second and American car seats came third All German cars seats must pass an impact test of 45 mph England 35 mph 30mph US standards since Britax was sold in the UK, I thought they must comply with UK standards, but they do not they have completely different models and a study showed that self US Britax seats failed crash test studies they Britax England because of the different crash test standards 30 vs 35 mph If you have time, research the English car seat market, and look how different their car seats seem compared to our American versions crash their characteristics are far superior to our headquarters s car, all have protection against side impacts and many have a boot in front of the car seat that holds the car seat in place during a crash I desperately tried to buy a car seat England, but could not, I called a ton of private shops, even tried and COU ld not get a seller to send me a car seat, I called Britax UK to see if they send me, and they could not do so legally.


The next option was to attempt a siege of German car After much research, I found self Recaro seats were sold not only in Germany, but the same car seats and models were available here which means if they are good enough to pass their standards 45 mph vs our 30 mph they are the best here in the United States from what I could gather Recaro was not the best car seat sold in Germany, in fact, when I did my research it a year ago, according to the study you look, they came 4th or 5th it is difficult to read German or find an article written about the Amercian German car seats, I can find a colleague who knew German and was able to read these articles for me My conclusion was that it was the best car seat I could have legally here in America.
I was always torn between Britax and Recaro because it's safety features were still very similar and they look very similar images on the Internet, I was determined to buy a car seat Britax and Recaro us had two cars, but we went to USABaby to actually see the two car seats side by side, it set our dilemma once and for all Recaro won, hands down no comparison was so Recaro more solid, strong protection, better side impact, the superior features that the top of the line Britax both were essentially the same price we bought two Recaro s the seller said that it was the best car seat available purchase.
I had a small car, so I was afraid he wouldn t fit, but that I had to push the seat forward a bit, but it worked well, we had for over a year and we love I still baby 2 in the infant seat Britax, they are no longer what was the top of the line at 2007 I planned on buying a baby seat Recaro baby 2, which was to come, but didnt yet, so we kept the baby in the Britax now we are looking to buy two more Recaro s for our almost a year that I look at the car seats of others and mine is so much better than any other car seat I the I saw available for purchase I know they say it is not what car seat you buy, it must be the right car seat for the car, and it must be properly installed My theory you buy best car seat available, and you make sure it's properly insta LLE.
Do your homework and take a look at what is available to BabiesRUs then look USABaby or your local retailer Recaro door and make the comparison you are not, but you have to see if for yourself, I'm convinced that I have done my homework and I chose the best car seat is available for my child car seats makers here in the United States are just beginning to catch up on the technology Recaro had for 5 years , I am pleased to see, but is still not up to Recaro s or European standards every child deserves the best chance of survival if god forbid you get into a collision Recaro s are expensive, but it is Sacrafice worth every bit you have to give up buying the best car seat available for your precious child here in U S.



I hope this will help other s out there doing research on this topic as much as I am, because I could not find an article or a personal examination answering my question which car seat is the best, and why mom August 8, 2009.
I do not see Signo listed on the German site Recaro nor any seat that looks remotely like Signo - not to mention that Signo is an obsolete model and reminded Signo G2 is a common - if you look on the German site, they have appropriate models for 4 different groups of age weight, while Signo 5-70 supports books it's probably cheaper to have one size, but you have to compromise on one of the factors that you need the seat first, security.
I m assuming u refer to the Signo model shown in this sales page that u were Britax model compared to the RECARO thank you.
In response to an earlier post September 7, 2009 February 3, 09 AM PDT Last edited by the author on 7 Sep 2009, March 21, 33 AM PDT.
My research I conducted on this car seat was made in late 2007, early 2008 at that time, they had the Recaro Signo and Cosmo listed on the German website I just looked on the website Recaro German 2.
Car seats are now different from last time I looked, and on the basis of this review on the only model that is available in both the US and Germany is the RECARO Young Sport Recaro I assumed would continue to sell the same car seats in both countries, but now I realize that this is not true.



The Como G2 is now Young Expert Signo G2 and is now Young Expert Plus in Germany The seats are very similar to our current Signo G2 G2 Como, weight recommendations are the same, but the colors are different covers.
The 4 age groups weight still apply here in the US if you choose to purchase these seats Young Sport same in both countries fits children 9 months to 12 years Recaro Vivo callled Monza in Germany from 3-12 the only seat by Recaro that is still not available here's the baby seat Young Profi This is due here in January 2009, but is still not available from September 2009 He won major awards for safty in Germany.
Overall, I would always buy a car seat Recaro first over any other brand here that I just bought two Signo G2, but I would definitly try to buy the German Recaro Young Expert Plus with Isofix base if I had the chance to do it over again, it's pretty impressive.
My review was based on the original Signo and I compare side by side Britax Boulevard, I was planning on buying too.
Thank you very much for your appreciation of your research I live in Germany and my little girl is about to outgrow her infant seat, I did some research, as well and wasn t sure if I was going to get a Britax on our next trip to the US with your excellent source of information, I'll probably pick one of the great brands offered here.



In response to an earlier post November 19, 2009 5 44 26 PST Last edited by the author November 21, 2009 September 18, 28 AM PST.
All Signo Mfg d after 18/12/07 is made with a new design that does not suffer from the flaw that makes the recall of previous units have a simple kit available at no charge to settle the issue of units sold to Amazon in 08 and Mfg later at that time I could not imagine putting a 70lb child in it, but it's nice to know s built to withstand this kind of weight, I do not think many, if any of us bought this thought us to have our children in them to 7 years of age on September 11 to 19, both Signo and Signo G2 are represented on the website Recaro with the main difference being as far as I can see the guidance system safety harness While they may indeed be the progressive elimination of Signo, although I do not know that this is so, the safety ratings are the same and the cost difference is significant that a very nice not to be rude But your post seems more useful information tell.








The mom Review, examination, the best seat available, buy the best seat.