Saturday, October 29, 2016

Omaha Auto Repair

Omaha Garage: From House of Mufflers & Brakes Car Care in Omaha



All Tech Automotive is a leader in reliable auto repair provider and service in Omaha, Nebraska Our commitment to customer service sets us apart from other auto repair workshops We are owned and operated out of 61 L Street in Omaha, and as a family owned business, we understand how important it is to have a safe vehicle to take you to work, school and practice we treat your car as if it were ours, we want you to have confidence in the choice of all Tech automotive for your auto repair and preventive maintenance service, so we take the time to explain what auto repair services your vehicle needs of our customer base is mostly word of mouth we take care of our customers and that speaks for itself.
What distinguishes us from the rest of the honest mechanics are very difficult to find, which is why we are proud to tell you right from the start, no up-selling, no hidden costs, no services you are selling you do not need, we use the latest diagnostic technology to put you on the road safely and quickly.
All Tech has diagnosed my problem within two hours and had my car for me in the same day I was shocked when I was told that the problem was minor My repair cost much less than expected, so I knew I had finally found an honest mechanic -Bill P Papillion.
A big thank you to Kevin for taking the time to explain my options carefully and honestly, he made sure I understood what my car needed to get on the road I have never had a mechanic treat me with respect to this way go to R guys Omaha.



I always hated taking my car to the mechanic, I've always felt that I was getting scammed me I am happy to say that all Tech Automotive has changed everything I didn t get hit with unexpected costs and the work was completed when they said it would be I am not afraid to put my car for all Tech Thank -Melissa F Omaha.
Hey guys, we just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make sure our car was fixed in time for an important trip on Kevin road came in early for our car was not only running but we could safely make it to our destination Thanks for going beyond -Greg and Pamela Ralston.
I t S refreshing to deal with such integrity, I mean definitely your shop to all my friends and family Thank Tech Automotive -Pat S Omaha.
Omaha labels auto repair, vehicle repair omaha, omaha car repair, car repair omaha, omaha auto repair shops, auto mechanic omaha, omaha auto mechanic.








Omaha Auto Repair, Omaha, auto repair.