Thursday, October 20, 2016

Mini Cooper repair garage German Arvada Arvada CO MiniRepairShops

Porsche Turbo with ceramic brake and MINI Roadster Seasonal Tire Swap



I wanted to love Arvada German Garage Jared, the customer service is incredible and responsive, he even went to get me when I could not take a ride to the garage However, after my first appointment where the car had a simple leak coolant, garage upgrades recommended that I shared that they have damaged the axle in my car causing an oil leak, I called and Mike, the owner, took responsibility I came to learn that they immediately ordered the wrong part, I am in a few days later and they repaired the axle or so I thought they incorrectly installed and a few days later, I ' liquid transmission had all over my garage, I called and left messages to the garage and nobody answered in desperation, I had my car towed to the dealership Mike promised he would do right going to the dealership to look at the car, in addition to the call, he said that I would not pay a thing.
A few weeks later, after my car has been properly repaired by the dealer, Mike called only to grumble about the work and dealer costs really they fixed the error of his garage, he said we could discuss a reasonable price, I was not waiting for him to pay for everything and avoiding my calls shortly after he sent a check for 1 6 price and suddenly became unavailable.
I commute a plot of 100 miles a day and I have two German cars - mini and MB Do not take your car What began with a simple Coolant leak ended up costing three separate visits to Garage Arvada German, a cable and the dealer, and over 3,500 in repairs many of which have caused they promise lower prices which, in all fairness, they offer, but their work is questionable If you own a Mini Cooper, go elsewhere If you have other German cars, find another garage.
After the problems with my car from the high pressure fuel pump failed in March and after taking the car to the dealer who sold me the car and replace the fuel pump to be told that it was a normal adjustment period that had been underway for over 1500 miles I was beyond frustrated I waited for over 2 months for my local mechanic to work me and understand what is happening at last I decided to drive in Arvada as a last effort before giving up and to sell the car.
Mike scheduled an appointment for me on a Saturday Took my car for a test drive and acknowledged my concerns immediately I returned with the vehicle during the week that we had to order parts 5601 Indoor garage 50 of my rental fees car while working on my car, I've never had a private store to do.
My concerns have all been addressed and my car is running better now as it did when I buy 18,000 miles ago I'll make the drive to 5601 Garage on and the customer service, the professionalism and honesty are well worth the road trip and indeed now my car is fun to drive.



I own a 2007 Cooper S Love the car, but in the last year, I noticed that the car began to sound more and more like a Volkswagen bug the original I took several times the concession of the complaint and stated that it is normal someone driving the car short distances.
Then I started to see a loss of power, acceleration and fuel consumption, again taken; complained again of the car sounds like a bug they found the problem with my loss of power and fixed - they also said that it was because of the noise.
False, it started soon after taking the car home here s where 5601 comes Garage We take our BMW for him for the service and still like Mike and the crew took their car to see if they could help, they made research and found that the cause of my sound was that I had a used motor chain tensioner; Part 25 in total less than 250 for my repair.
The car sounds good or the sound will never return to the dealership unless I have to stay with Garage 5601.








Mini Cooper repair garage German Arvada Arvada CO MiniRepairShops, mini cooper, repair, Arvada.