Thursday, October 20, 2016

Midas Auto Repair 450 Bronson Avenue Ottawa ON Canada Phone Number

McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 Spyder Superleggera vs Ducati 1199 - drag racing



450 Bronson Avenue Ottawa ON K1R 6J6 Canada 613 232-4275.
We have a car that is much more due to the filter and oil changes Thanks to Midas coupons sent, I remembered to pick the fact Walked into Midas explain it and they made some very good suggestions I'm not very good with cars, but they were truly understand and explain what might need to be looked at, I was told my tires are in great need to be replaced, I asked them to give me quotes on the tires and possible comparison brands and they have given me four options I really enjoyed the technician explained that it was recommended and why I came out with a good amount of knowledge about tires and the need to discuss with the husband before returning for replacement prices are decent enough for the work they do and the services they offer their technicians are knowledgeable and cer tified watching their Midas website seems to do everything but the body work and glass Check their full service My car takes a little long thoug h here for 10 hours is the only reason I give it a four star and not five Overall I am satisfied with the service received and I am grateful that they don t have asked to do something that didn t need to do they are also the reason why I found Gina Coffee in the corner While Gladstone you wait, you can go for breakfast or lunch with them.
We have a car that is much due filter and oil changes Thanks to Midas coupons sent, I remembered to pick those made in Midas Walked explaining this and they made some very good suggestions.
I'm not very good with cars, but they were really understanding and explained what might need to be looked at, I was told my tires are in great need to be replaced, I asked them to give me quotes on the tires and possible comparison brands and they have given me four different options that I really enjoyed the technician explained that it was recommended and why I came out with a good amount of knowledge about tires and the need to discuss with the husband before returning for replacement.
Their prices are decent enough for the work they do and the services they offer their technicians are knowledgeable and certified.
Looking at their website Midas seems to do everything but work the body and glass Check their full service.


My car takes a little time, however, since here a 10 m is the only reason I give it a four star, not five.
Overall, I am satisfied with the service received and I am grateful that they didn t ask to do something that didn t need to do.
They are also the reason why I found Gina Coffee in the Gladstone area While you wait, you can go for breakfast or lunch with them.
Today, more than ever, you can count on us for expert auto repair services, including the planned car maintenance, brake repair brakes, muffler exhaust repair, tire repair tires, oil change , steering repair, suspension system repair, wheel alignment, hoses, belts, car heating, AC charging, car batteries, fleet services and more.
In April 1956, Midas began its life as a revolutionary car repair outlet with a reputation for service, quality and reliability Now, after more than 50 years, continues the success story thanks to the tireless efforts of franchisees and Midas employees whose goal area and day -to-day involvement fuel call worldwide for our famous brand.
Greg C said only place I trust my car in Ottawa, I always left happy with the service and have very reasonable prices, especially for HID lamps more.



Towing service in Canada has years of experience in the towing and road assistance sector Our certified tow truck operators are always happy to give a hand to resolve any situation related to the car, we fully read more.








Midas Auto Repair 450 Bronson Avenue Ottawa ON Canada Phone Number, MIDAS, auto repair.