Sunday, October 16, 2016

Mercedes-Benz Repair Kraft German Auto in Brooklyn NY BenzShops

How to keep your someone cheating on you



BROOKLYN of dealer ALTERNATIVE for MERCEDES-BENZ repair.
Kraft German Auto, we see ourselves as the main concern Our alternative is the customer and their vehicle dealership We are in business to work for you; to determine what needs your car now to solve your problem and what may be coming later.
We offer excellent dealer service without the agitation of waiting weeks for an appointment We receive and with the best service and highly competitive prices.
At Auto Kraft German Diagnose and repair our cars Mercedes Benz exclusively Kraft All technicians are properly trained with the latest technology Star Diagnosis and repair We have on staff an expert diagnostician who will diagnose and repair a car with problems electrical, engine light, ABC, ABS, ASR, BAS, ESP, ETS and SRS lights, using the latest Mercedes-Benz star Diagnostic equipment.
Owner and technician Steve Kraft began his career in New York City Automotive College and graduation trained for 10 years at Silver Star Motors, Rallye Motors Cars Sovereign engine and bar Bros Take everything he has learned University, years of practical training at various dealerships, mechanical and technical workshops; he opened Kraft German Auto in August 1986



So hard to find a Mercedes Benz store I can trust and I allow 99 E320 and each time sees my car dealer they want to do in the 4000 work No worries Kraft Steve and his team know exactly what they do and the rates are very reasonable, especially when I consider all unnecessary repairs dealer has always tried to sell me.
Tina P Scotch Plains, NJ Yelp through January 30, 2016.
It is very rare to find honest mechanics that give your interests and give very fair prices, and Kraft German Auto is one of those rare places The customer service is superior to other stores - no pressure, no sense deceived or lied, and the receptionist, the owner and mechanics are very knowledgeable and friendly My car was taken for new front struts strut mounts, a front axle rebuild and install new tires balanced work was done professionally and quickly with the owner Steve to answer any questions I had, and he helped me very much of money on what my original quote was Don t trust your Benz work on everywhere else, except a dealer of quality work Kraft German Auto at a fraction of the price.
Jedd M Brooklyn, NY Yelp through October 30, 2015.



Absolutely fantastic I brought my Mercedes with a trunk that wouldn t open There were other problems, but I did not want to put them because I needed the car in two days The next morning, I was called to know exactly what was wrong with the trunk, and a diagnosis of all the other problems that I hadn t even mentioned they gave me a very reasonable estimate for repairs anyone with a Mercedes knows what a miracle it is to get anything set for under a grand, and did in one day when I went to get the car, Steve took me on a test drive just to make sure I'm happy with how everything worked and to top it all, he offered some good advice on future maintenance is already helpful I intend to use Kraft for as long as I drive a Mercedes mechanic This is the best I've found in New York.
I have owned my Mercedes about 3 years now, I haven taken anywhere else besides the dealer until recently one of my colleagues recommended Kraft said they did not trust anyone else with their car, I was told to ask Craig when I got there but it was not t so I talked with Steve the owner, I had my doubts at first, but after talking to Steve and see how the store is clean I felt much more comfortable that I had an oil change done and they informed me that I needed filters and brakes, first I thought they could just trying to sell me things, but Steve took me out in the shop and showed me how dirty filters were and how low my brakes were for my first experience with Kraft I am very happy, I do not ever write comments but I repeated what Secretary P. I was anointed with the service and the price, she told me I should write a review, I am, I highly recommend that everyone here with a Mercedes to go give Kraft a chance, good people, great price and quality work - AL W.







Mercedes-Benz Repair Kraft German Auto in Brooklyn NY BenzShops, repair, Kraft, German.