Sunday, October 9, 2016

Mark Miner Florida Doctor Radio Home

Steve Harvey Breaks Down after seeing his mom # 39; House



Now that you have found me, thank you for visiting Now that you know the way, I hope you come back often I like antique radios I think you do, and I was repair, restore and restore radios period for more than forty years in this time I also collected hundreds of antique radios and hundreds of tubes and parts for most popular radio stations of the time Vintage I specialize in AC radio of the late 1920's until 1942, but will restore or repair some radios up through the 1950s.
Whenever you visit, here is what you can expect to find.
I'm Mark Miner, owner of Antique Radio Kollection Mark and known worldwide as Florida Radio Doctor.
I have been collecting, repairing, restoring and refurbishing vintage radios lamps for most of my adult life Like many occupations, he started as a hobby and became something I enjoy fast realized that I really could do for the rest of my life.
From the early crystal sets to one of the most sophisticated and popular powered tube radios ever produced - Zenith Stratosphere 1000 Z - I learned to use this additional measure of investigation, research, preparation, skill, and love it takes to successfully repair authentic Refinish or perfectly restore these wonderful treasures powered tube.
Click on my email address above to contact me directly.


A large original manufacturers library repair manuals and parts manuals are indispensable original tubes, capacitors and spare parts are a finite resource, but they're vital for a quality repair or restoration.
I maintain one of the best original technical libraries, repair time manufacturers manuals, in addition to many corresponding parts lists and newsletters of the area associated with each manufacturer vintage and its different lines.
I keep a large inventory of genuine, original equipment, period tubes, capacitors and other parts to provide the most authentic, exact and precise repairs and restorations possible.
I maintain contact with a network of other collectors around the world we share easily all the information we can provide to each other about a brand or a specific model If I can not find an immediate source a portion or instruction, I can usually get at least one network in response twenty-four to forty-eight hours most cases some of these searches are necessarily based on availability of the knowledge base for frame or template.



There were literally hundreds of thousands of spare tubes, caps and other critical spare parts available until the 1970s, but they're becoming harder to find and obtain.
I often spend as much time finding reliable stores of spare tubes and supplies as I do in the search for specific models and their details, but every minute spent on research pays dividends to a quality restoration or repair .
I have a two-story climate controlled, repair shop controlled by the humidity in the premises I use the best hand tools and equipment currently available for my repairs and restorations.
Here is one of my own in 1932 Philco Radio Baby Grand Cathedral.
I'll post some examples of both past and present projects from month to month, from links you find here I treat each of my projects like they're my own - at least until the last moment that I return them to their owners I guess it's like taking a child home until the time they find a permanent family's as good an analogy I can think of, anyway.
And yes, it's hard to let some of them go, but I know that in every case, they'll assign new owners who take care of them at most.



The common denominator of all these fine examples of early engineering mid-20th century is the incomparable sound that only powered tube amplifier or radio can transmit Despite the extraordinary technological advances in transistor circuits and micro-technology from the middle -20th century until today, nothing even approaching the full, soft from a radio frame fed through a tube.
Unfortunately, the means to compare this incredible sound, robust artificial form in sound technology today remains a finite resource, but if you really love the sound tube fed, it is true that one way to get it.
One thing is certain Once you hear the difference, there's no turning back.








Mark Miner Florida Doctor Radio Home, brand, minor, Florida.