Sunday, September 25, 2016

Indianapolis Auto Repair for Audi BMW Land Rover Lexus Mercedes Benz Porsche Volkswagen

Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Mini Cooper, Volvo, VW, repair of bearings Temecula



Think of us as a replacement dealer for service on your beautiful European vehicle or Lexus since 1993 Euro Motorworks was dedicated to offer a service unparalleled customer, uncompromising quality and reliable care for your technical skills Expert high performance automotive, ethical business practices and unwavering attention to customer needs are the cornerstones of our business. Learn more
Much, much better than Tom Wood Audi Michael Miller - Audi S4 Cabriolet.
We were very impressed by all-service-staff-all Your price was very competitive and we will definitely be back Bob Weeks - Volvo V70XC.
Excellent service I always buy BMWs and bring again that you for repair after the warranty now Debra Miller - BMW 318i.



The level of customer service, quality of work and courtesy was very professional copy Gary Harrison - Volvo S70.
Nice job I wish you'd found when I bought the car much better than the dealer Matt Rogers - Lexus ES300.
You have an excellent customer service We plan to put our 3 European vehicles for you in the future David Langebartels - Audi A6, VW Jetta, Saab 9-5 Aero.
Your wonderful service staff was great experience My 911 works perfectly now and let you unblemished Thanks Steve Straiger - Porsche 911 Targa.



I am part of Angie's List and filed a report with them, giving you everything I ike full of praise about you Thomas Aschauer - Audi A4 Quattro.
I'm not used to getting the kind of customer service I have received anywhere, let alone an establishment of automatic impressed Thank service.
I will recommend you to all my friends and associates Dealer - good riddance Jason Levert - Audi A4 Quattro.
Thank you for your thorough understanding and genuine love of cars Euro I never give a penny as the new Kevin Johnson dealer - BMW M5, VW Jetta.


Your service to me and my car was much better than the dealer service Thanks Scott Dybedock - Audi Quattro A4 Avant.
It is refreshing to know there is an alternative to the big guy Patricia Oglesby - Volvo S70.
Excellent service, experienced cleaning inspections of cars and cars with future recommendations I get back, I feel that you treated me better than the dealer thank you.
Over the 18 years I had maintained cars, this is the first time my car cleaner came to me that when I left, which is very important to me and says a lot about your operation Eric Meier - Audi A8 Quattro.
I am delighted to have found someone other than the dealer to work on my Audi Thanks Janet Freedman Sharp - Audi A6 Avant.



The service was very competent staff outstanding problems and repairs were explained very Juliet Brown.
Professional, fair, honest and helpful's own car was a pleasant surprise James D Bartlett - Volvo V70XC.
What difference Your service was impeccable and communication through the process impeccable Thanks for a great experience Jill Mercer - Volvo V40.
You have an exceptional staff We were particularly impressed by the rigor of the inspection, the size and quality of information contained in the bill for service and car wash with tire dressing WOW you all get an A Jim Phend - BMW 740i .



This was the best service I've ever had the repair company Valorie Taylor - VW Jetta GLS.
I recently moved to the city and had some bad experiences that I am very happy mechanic to have found a place where I can feel comfortable taking my car Laurie Miller - VW Jetta GLS VR6.
I appreciated the detailed explanations and the duration of M. Heath spent talking to me car problems are a hassle and sometimes an ear is very comforting Dr. Linda Zynger - Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet.
Great people, great facility, great loan program and excellent Michael Mitchell - VW Jetta GL.
Your accommodation is superb and the value of work that I received is remarkable Dallas Thompson - BMW 325i.



Really appreciated the honesty in service to let me know that I did not need disc pads when I asked Vince Mihalik - BMW 740iL.
You were great Mark always been maintained and has 110 on the customer service Thank you for a great experience Michelle Collins - Mercedes C280, Audi TT Roadster.
You are all GREAT My repair costs much less than expected and was made early THANK John Rae Johnson - VW Beetle TDI.
I am very satisfied with the service received and Kevin was very helpful I felt confident that he was honest with me, I will definitely return for future service Fort Caroline.
Great experience-adjusted receiving my appt to take my time; Kevin was very quick with follow this is my first Mercedes and first experience with Euro Motorworks - I'll Tom Westcott - Mercedes Benz E320.
Thank you for being so nice and helpful I always put my car there James Gilbert - BMW 740i.



I am very pleased with the friendliness, service and professionalism at Euro Motorworks Patrick Wright - BMW 325i.
You guys are great Everyone was polite, friendly, efficient and thorough best customer service I have encountered in years Thanks Julie Houston - VW Passat.
I could not have been more impressed with your professionalism and high level of customer service Thanks a million Terry Sutterfield - Audi TT Quattro.
Walter and Lisa were very professional and honest the best service I have ever received Felt very comfortable and competent with the care my car Jean Schmidt - Mercedes-Benz C220.
Your place was very clean and very useful both thank you to return us home Maurice and Jean Martel - Mercedes E300 Diesel.
Very happy with everything Reviendra any maintenance and thanks Vicki Hinton - BMW 325is.



Excellent communication with the problem I had I will come back if needed Thanks Thank you cleaning my Volkswagen too Mike Ashburn - VW Jetta GLS VR6.
Excellent work on cleaning the car I appreciate the educational approach vs the insistent approach towards Sean Olssen repairs - Porsche Boxster S.
I received a very professional service, excellent communication and I am very happy Tom Wagenhauser - BMW 528i.
This work was treated 100 remote with me out of town, I appreciate the customer service John Winenger - BMW X5.



Thank you for dealing with us long distance and take care of the car for our daughter to Indy.
This was the best repair experience I've had - ever.
I am very satisfied with communications, service and professionalism 911 works great Tom Pennington - Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet.
Christoph was incredibly polite and helpful We will recommend with pride and use Euro Motorworks new professional Thanks Jason Andrea Bruick - Volvo V70.
I appreciated very professional the continual updates and obvious experience Thanks Tina Smith - BMW 528i.



You guys are great, I got stuck in Indy and you have made the best of a bad situation Thank you.
I was very impressed with the professional way all the work and communication was done, I look forward to working with everyone in the future George Geier - Porsche 996 GT3.
Excellent service and communication My splendid 99,528 works like a new car again Christoph, Julie - you were great thanks Phil Miller - BMW 528i.
Thank you for your honesty and insight on my vehicle Your advice and schedule was helpful Thank you David Elliott - BMW 325i.



The service, excellent work, back definitely for any future needs Thanks Richard Schilling - BMW 530i.
You pre-purchase inspection for me and me all the details in relation to the purchase and service the car after I bought Thank Please set up a Euro Motorworks in Cincinnati Mike Bouley - Audi A6 Avant.
I am so pleased to find I feel like I have now a reliable home for my VW Judy Weiss - VW Jetta Wagon GLS.
I am delighted to have found a professional, reliable for my Mercedes without feeling as if I am put to use, as I always feel in Clare Morrison dealers - Mercedes R320 CDI 4-Matic.



Christoph was very professional and nice to work with I am very pleased with my service Meghan Glaser - Audi A4 Quattro Turbo August 1.
We are delighted to have found this place Everything was wonderful meeting Loved Katie chien Marcia Flora - BMW 330i.
I recommend your services I was very impressed by the service of my VW Nancy Beal - Volkswagen Beetle.
I enjoyed my experience - my new racing as Christoph showed a lot of integrity and I understand that Shirley Browne - BMW 325i.
The technician did an excellent job of explaining unused services pushy or too technical Greg Kissinger - Audi A4 Quattro 2 8.



Impressed by your commitment to customer service honest and open about the issues so that I can take to the dealer under warranty Rick Meyer - Audi A4 Quattro 1 8T.
Excellent service and very reasonable rates, I receive my BMW serviced Euro Motorworks long Yogesh Joglekar - BMW 330i.
Even if you were the bearer of bad news, I feel like you treated me fairly and had my best interest in mind Thanks Ross Bennett - Audi A6 Quattro 2 7T.
Very pleased with the service we received No high-pressure staff and you listen to our needs and comments Thank you for an enjoyable and Jerry Beth Minnick - Mercedes Benz 300 SEL.



If only we had known Euro Motorworks 4 years ago when we moved to Carmel Chicago The dealer was horrible Thanks for the great service Ryan Overtoom - Audi A4 Quattro 3 0.
I'm assuming that I would need major work done on my Z3, but Christoph ie another shop said it was necessary Please do not take advantage of a woman Tonia Sizer - BMW Z3.
Thank you for taking care of my BMW, and for half the price Derek Cheek - BMW X5 3 0.
A very professional and excellent work I won t go anywhere else good value Don Sensback - Volkswagen New Beetle 1 8T.
I am very satisfied with what you did and glad I found you on You won a Chad Paulin customer - BMW M3.



Enjoy the recommendations and advice on what is important and when - no hard sell on the extra work Mark Merkle - Mercedes C280 and Porsche Cayenne S.
The inspection was very thorough and loaner cars love my car was cleaner when I picked it up it was when I arrived in excellent Steve Bretthauer - Audi Cabriolet.
It was a pleasure to deal with people who know what they're talking about Joe Kniesly - Mini Cooper S.
I am really impressed by the incredible service experience I received at Euro Motorworks.
I already took my car to the dealer, but does not know why you guys are awesome top down.
The dealer said that I needed a new transmission Thanks for being honest in the reports that I have not Jason Hartman - Volvo XC90 2 5T.



Professional but friendly great detail at the end would only help advice with the damaged body, but he was pulled into the shop and set no charge Please copy a poor man feels rich L Stevens - VW Cabrio and BMW 330ci.
I knew right away I took my BMW in the right place to serve Bob Klunder - BMW 330ci.
Thank you for the quick turn around You have exceeded my expectations Euro Motorworks is a first class act Kevin Sallee - BMW 325i.
Everyone was very pleasant We felt we were treated like family Thanks Sally Fish - VW Beetle GLS.



Service quality was much better than our local dealer will recommend and return for Gregory Solon Service - Volvo S70 GLT.
Thank you for your professionalism, kindness and helpfulness that I loved you and Vacuumed cleaning my car Sue Buttrick - Land Rover Freelander HSE.
Your service has convinced my wife and I keep our BMW X3 with 59K for a few years at least Thanks again Chris Roache - BMW X3 3 0si.
It is very nice to find a car service company that is honest and trustworthy I will certainly be turned Brie McGovern - BMW 328xi.
Overall, the experience was fantastic The car came back cleaner than when he left your amazing staff Kyle Hoffman - VW Passat GLS.
You guys are the best kept secret in town Thanks and thank you Christoph Euro Motorworks Vince Vaughn - Volvo S70.



I was looking for an alternative to the dealership first impression Nick Bell - BMW 335i.
The staff is very professional and you guys certainly know your cars Audi Even either shop could find the question Randy Stahl - Audi TT Quattro.
I was very impressed with your world-class service, I will be a customer for life and tell everyone, I know you thank Stephen Beck - BMW 325i.
I am very satisfied with the professional and courteous staff and appreciate the way my concerns and questions were addressed and responded Thanks Linda Caldwell - Lexus RX350.
Very pleased with the work on a much lower cost than the dealer I go back Matt D Amico - BMW 325i.



Your staff was very informative, took their time to explain everything and didn t pressure me of the things that excited necessary, I'll be rich and return Donnelly Henson - BMW 325i Sport.
Since Florida I have not been able to find a large Mercedes store far Thanks Penny Maso - Mercedes Benz SL500.
Great customer service I was very pleasantly surprised by the detailed explanations and Customer Service Drew Parr - Porsche Boxster.
By far the best customer service I got you all my service Belonias Michael BMW - BMW 325xi.
Excellent in all areas FORGET S DEALER SERVICES Cindy Clemens - Mercedes-Benz SLK230.
I enjoyed the way I treated, how problems were solved and the integrity of your personal Kerstin Thiel - 9-5 March 2 T.



We were very pleased with our oil change You are a refreshing change from the dealer Jennifer White - Land Rover LR3 V8 HSE.
Exceptional customer service from beginning to end will absolutely come back for any future service Ron Metcalf - BMW 545i Sport.
Me and my treatment Excellent Bimmer found a new home Garlando Lewis - BMW 325i.
My husband and I appreciated treated with kindness and evaluated We were treated like we had a new BMW 7 Series when we only had 00 528i THAT THE SERVICE GREAT Luke Amanda Patterson - BMW 528i.
Your customer service was amazing, I felt like they did everything to make me happy.



Can t praise enough Even if we were not able to meet in person gave me time and respect like best friends.
Euro Motorworks has always been very professional, timely, pleasant to work with, and honest regarding repairs proposed and done, our family cars including, fantastic service Euro Motorworks even worked to his own detriment economic frankly informed both my mother and me that we should consider selling our cars because of high mechanical outstanding problems with vehicles Although we do not currently have a car that Euro Motorworks can service, I doubt that I will possess automobiles in the future, and I look forward to returning to Euro Motorworks for our service needs.








Indianapolis Auto Repair for Audi BMW Land Rover Lexus Mercedes Benz Porsche Volkswagen, auto repair, audi, land.