Wednesday, September 21, 2016

How to get LEZ sticker (Umweltplakette) to Germany Forum NL rental car

Perfect



How to get LEZ stickers for Environment badge NL rental car.
I will fly to Amsterdam and renting a car there, then driving in Germany and staying in hotels in several cities Low Emission Zone I did not expect to be driving in cities, except to and from hotels and hotels have all the parking lots or garages J booked a car with Hertz, which provides only the stickers for car rental in Germany, I am ready to get a sticker in Germany, but have a few questions.
1 Can I expect a rental car in NL to have a copy of the registration certificate of the vehicle I emailed TUV and they confirmed that they would need to deliver the thumbnail I was unable to get a response Hertz or Avis to that.
2 Assuming it does, I expect to find English speakers at TUV station or other place I could get the sticker that I would not expect automatic service facilities to treat many tourists, and I do not speak German.
3 How long should I wait to be taken to issue the sticker.


3 If not, can I fax the certificate to the hotel someone local tourism office, Hertz office and get the sticker for me in advance it should be done fairly quickly, I'll be staying in Germany second night.
4 The worst case scenario, and I am unable to get the sticker How likely is it that I would be cited if the car was driving from the hotel and parked I really do not want to take that luck, but think it's a possibility.
Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks.
1 There are 2 parts of the registration certificate of the vehicle Part I has the necessary information and will be in the car or handed over the car keys for you, you must not use the car without this certificate Dutch word for this certificate is Kentekenbewijs Deel I.
2 You can get the sticker TÜV or DEKRA stations, many best automotive service facilities to go to a brand the official distributor of car rental or registrars of German car KFZ-Zulassungsstelle I think of all places, there will be someone with sufficient English around the area you will travel by first coming of the Netherlands there was in the past as many British soldiers in garrison.
Thank you very much, you Abalada gave me the answers I was hoping Looks like it should not be much of a problem as I feared it might be.



This topic has been closed to new posts of inactivity We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To view the forum guidelines, please follow this link.
We remove posts that do not follow the rules of use and we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason.
How to get LEZ Umweltplakette sticker for car NL - Germany Forum.








How to get LEZ sticker (Umweltplakette) to Germany Forum NL rental car, sticker, Environment badge, rental, Germany.