Thursday, September 15, 2016

Home Sheffield Jupiter Garage

Ultimate Man Cave Shop Tour Custom Garage



We operate in Sheffield for over 25 years and have built our business on personal recommendation, customer satisfaction and go that little bit more for our clients Take a look at some of our customer feedback to see what our customers think of us.
If you want quality you expect from the franchise, but with a more personal and friendly atmosphere, you found it.
We have invested in all the latest specialized tools and diagnostic software that is specially designed for the software in your vehicle.
All our engineers are qualified to work on your car and we provide our services to all car brands.
We provide maintenance and servicing of experts for all types of vehicles that we are qualified to service and repair the following brands.



It was more pleasant to receive the answer to my telephone request last week, my search for a small water pipe length rubber to help me a classic car restoration without hesitation you invited me to call you and reassure me you could help, and sure enough when I called last Friday, you immediately found exactly what I wanted to thank you It is particularly gratifying to be so well received and treated in such a delightful way, I will not hesitate to return for other needs of the car and I endorse and recommend you to anyone looking for that extra personal service, thank you again.
Absolutely excellent My wing mirror was damaged and after a whole day of trying, I can not get a response from the main dealer that I find Jupiter on the web, telephoned and got an immediate response Upon arrival, Mark made an immediate assessment and asked me to leave the car, it was almost certain that several expensive pieces are needed Two hours later, Mark called to say that the car was ready, he had managed to restore the perfect condition without mirror parts bear was I extremely reasonable t normally bother to write reviews, but this company has certainly earned a good one.
An excellent garage in every respect, I highly recommend this garage to everyone and I will definitely continue to use it as I have done for the past 5 years, their service friendly customer is among the best I ' got any garage, I used Faultless - and above all excellent value for money in all the time I used Jupiter Mark all means moved heaven and earth to keep me time by either a change of Quick ampoule or complete engine rebuild.
My van broke down and within 24 hours I was back on the road with Mark Jupiter Garage I highly recommend this garage that service and repair my vehicle was high.
1993 fixed my GLi Starlet car works like a dream can again do even be a classic car friendly staff and the price just seriously recommend to anyone working on their car is needed.



Excellent service, uses the garage for years and wouldn t go anywhere else the friendly staff, affordable prices and excellent work.
Just moved into s8 there about a year, used two garages in the small area of ​​London e, t was not impressed by the work there or the price, Jupiter found by its reveiws and I must say we all take our four cars to mark very satisfied.
The car fell off to 14 hours for repair - job finished by 3 very friendly team and they charge a lot less than I would have been happy to pay for the work these guys will definitely be my go-to for anything whether linked car.
We use Jupiter Garage for just over 10 years and we have always found Mark and his mechanics provide advice and always a great full service, but always pragmatic when budgets were serrés Mark even helped me sell my last car for a fair price without the hassle me to negotiations with the dealer I highly recommend it.
I used Jupiter now for over 5 years and Mark and the team are fantastic nothing is too much trouble for them, they have at the most competitive garage Sheffield, sometimes I do not know how they do the work for the money they charge.



Excellent Jupiter Garage Ended service there after my car broke suddenly I am very satisfied with the quality of service and overall cost They seem like people you trust who wouldn t you overload - even if you are a car novice like myself certainly use them again for MOTs and services.
I take my car for Mark Jupiter for years always receive excellent service and have always been satisfied with the work always in due time and very reasonable Would not take my car to the price anywhere else.
CONTACT OUR ONLINE FORM TODAY CONTACT.
Our family business offers a full range of garage services for vehicle owners in the Sheffield area All mechanical services are performed by highly skilled mechanics and our friendly service is there to help you.
We operate in Sheffield for over 25 years and have built our business on personal recommendation, customer satisfaction and go that little bit more for our clients Take a look at some of our customer feedback to see what our customers think of us.
Yes, we make the cost of a complete service is only 84 95 plus VAT This includes all parts of the work and approved for your car too.


Yes, we can afford as a pre-MOT test, so far as we can get your car passed its first test.
Yes, of course, click on the contact button and let us know how we can help all our quotes are of course no obligation.
Sheffield Jupiter Garage offers high quality car service for all makes and models, we only use parts that match the quality of the manufacturer's original specifications We will stamp your service book too to ensure that the vehicle 'service history is maintained.
Copyright 1990 - 2016 Sheffield Jupiter Garage Powered by Tickety Boo IT.








Home Sheffield Jupiter Garage, Jupiter, garage, Sheffield, Sheffield Jupiter Garage.