Thursday, September 15, 2016

Home Foreign Cars Unlimited

"Target To Corvair" Compare Vintage 1960 Vs Foreign Cars



Responding to the automotive repair needs for families in Augusto Road area for over 30 years.
Jeff Gaafary open auto repair business, Foreign Cars Unlimited in 1985 and formed a special bond between many of his clients and kept the running generations as a car mechanic in the family He personally supervises each car and is proud that its customers leave satisfied with the price and service.
Foreign Cars Unlimited Inc customers bring their Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Honda and Toyota to name a few brands, as far away as North Carolina.
We offer complete maintenance and development, as well as brake, shock and exhaust cooling system self-repair system repair auto transmission and engine overhauls all electrical troubleshooting is done using testers factory update.
Land Rover Mercedes BMW Jaguar Porsche Audi Volkswagen Volvo Saab.
Lexus Acura Honda Mazda Mitsubishi Peugeot Toyota Nissan Infiniti Subaru Kia Isuzu.



Oldsmobile Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Ford GMC GM Saturn Buick Hummer Plymouth.
Jeff is awesome and has an amazing knowledge of all cars When I new to the area, I asked someone to go so I called when I need a starter replaced on my Toyota Sequoia and spoke with Jeff on the phone in seconds, he and me a quote and explained why it was pricy he said that I should do this, this and this and this will take me X number of hours to do what he did not know not what I had called another shop where a mechanic was watching all this information quotations were almost identical to Jeff to be a bit cheaper, I knew Jeff was my guy because all this information was top of the language you know there from.
The best in the Upstate undoubtedly amazing service The owner, Jeff, is very welcoming and helpful recommend to anyone entrust Jeff with a Lambo, if I could afford one.
They referred me to foreign cars by a friend after leaving out of state last 8 years, I've never thought twice about going anywhere else Jeff and his team are some quick thing, reliable and cheapest an oil change to complete the work of the body, I highly recommend unlimited foreign cars.








Home Foreign Cars Unlimited, aliens, cars, unlimited.