Monday, August 29, 2016

Motoring German Auto Repair 3055 SW 28th St Miami FL Silver Bluff

Motoring 21.01.2017: na NOVU Zvykáme if Tvar Octavie a testujeme dizajnovo odvážnu Toyotu C-HR



I came here for minor changes and a radar detector wired into the team here are true fans of German cars and their passion shows in their work Suneal could hurry at the last minute that I enjoyed the work was done quickly, but not too fast and came out perfect, I think I found my new shop thanks German Motoring.
Terrible experience with these people I went to my VW CC flash with the APR software and the first time I was told they broke their equipment and were unable to flash Jan. 5 hours wasted They called me again and they could not do it the second time is an additional 1 5 hours wasted they treated me like they do me a favor all the time and the guy was crazy because the process was a waste of time they did not have the screw replacement security for the computer of the ECU of the car and they lost if those factory they cut they had one of their new guys put the car together and did I do for help to make the right Finally, the sealant used regularly in the ECU computer instead of electrical seal that caused a oily residue that went above the ECU map This was discovered and cleaned as much as possible by guys U SP Motorsports had no trouble flashing the ECU on their first try and they also replaced the security screw VW free Ho pefully ECU won t suffer any damage as a result of the incompetence of German Motoring you do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.
I came here for minor changes and a radar detector wired into the team here are true fans of German cars and their passion shows in their work Suneal could hurry at the last minute that I enjoyed the work was done quickly, but not too fast and came out perfect, I think I found my new shop thanks German Motoring.
I went to my VW CC flash with the APR software and the first time I was told they broke their equipment and were unable to flash Jan. 5 hours wasted.
They called me again and they do it could not be a second time remaining 1 5:00 wasted.
They treated me like they do me a favor all the time and the guy was crazy because the process was a waste of time.



They had no alternative security screws for the computer to the car's ECU and they lost so those factory they cut.
They had one of their new guys put the car together and did I do to help properly.
Finally, the sealant regularly used in the ECU computer instead of electric seal which caused an oily residue which went above the ECU board.
This was discovered and cleaned as much as possible by the guys USP Motorsports who had their first try no trouble flashing the ECU and they also replaced the security screw VW free.


Hopefully the ECU won t suffer any damage because of the incompetence of German Motoring.








Motoring German Auto Repair 3055 SW 28th St Miami FL Silver Bluff, German, automotive, last measured tightening, tightening last minute able.