Monday, August 22, 2016

German pacific beach car repair

Work on the German against Japanese cars



This is by far my favorite mechanic and I hope the opinion of Dr. Vazgen much more than the service advisor at the BMW dealership, I take my car to another mechanic and I have been to a number Dealer BMW quoted me 6000 repair while he does the same to a fifth of the price all his labor is much cheaper than taking it to the dealership and it usually gives me discounts on the job not only his work much cheaper, but all the repairs to my car were very satisfied lasted.
Natasha M Redondo Beach, CA Customer comments Tasha 5 stars criticism Yelp.
HAPPY HAPPY client I take my car to Vazgen for over 10 years, I even stop the salvation day, even if I didn car problems, it is trustworthy, honest and knows what he does, he fixed all makes far in years, he maintained my BMW, Honda, Jeep, Range Rover, Mercedes.
Steve S Hermosa Beach, CA-stevo scores 5 stars criticism Yelp.



I am so impressed by Dr. Auto Tech I had problems with my brakes, so I researched local stores auto repair I called and Dr. Vazgen said I can come on the same day and can check for me I will definitely return to the doctor to talk Auto Tech Dr. Vazgen he saved money because now when I go to Mercedes I know not to let them change my brakes 1200 for another 20K miles.
Thank you, Dr. Vazgen I really enjoyed the time spent with me.
Céline F Manhattan Beach, CA 5 stars Yelp Review.
Relied on Dr. Auto Tech to keep my car 15 years in very good working condition, I count on them to make both regular maintenance and also for more complex issues in older cars the most important for me, the confidence I have when I chase the car is in excellent shape.
With gratitude for all that you do to keep me safe and a great accomplishment car.



Just after Firestone wanted to change the entire ignition system SL500 my 95, I stopped to Doctor Auto Tech to get a second opinion surprise, surprise, it was not the fire by my beloved unreliable car the crankshaft position sensor awry Dr. Vazgen has my car running in less than two days and saved me about 2000 Dr. Vazgen and his team are not only the mechanics, they really care for you and your car, they will remember not only your name, but also the history of your car Thank you for the honesty.
I am truly satisfied customer and I can honestly recommend Dr. Auto Tech.
Frederic H Darmstadt, Germany 5-star Yelp Review.
Professional and trustworthy They provided a full inspection and good advice in maintaining my 2008 LR3 And it was only during the oil change will certainly return is always difficult to find a store you can trust Thank you.


Julie H Manhattan Beach, CA 5 stars Yelp Review.








German pacific beach car repair, German, repair, beach Star Yelp Review.