Sunday, August 28, 2016

German Motor Company Wandsworth London

Sydney Allard Home de Monte Carlo (1952)



The German motor company has been providing high quality and reliable accident repair services on German cars for over 20 years.
Listed below are excerpts from some of the letters and emails sent by satisfied customers since 1991 with a file these letters is available to play in our reception Please ask to see it.
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the work you did on my 911, the difference between now and when he went to is night and day appreciate the care and attention to detail that you put, will get in touch soon exhaust is too - Daniel.
Thank you for doing this job quickly and efficiently, and at a good price with new tires of the car changes, I will be bring you to its annual service in December - JW.
Thank you to drop the car off quickly and to large customers own unexpected and much appreciated - John.
Just to say a huge thank you to the mechanics who helped repair my side mirror Saturday I glad it was not a big job, but even happier that he did not want money - Loyal Customer x5.



I used the German Motor Co for many years, they were always helpful, efficient and in my opinion, good value, never had bad surprises regarding the bill, unlike many garages.
A large garage, very courteous and they know their German cars, used them for years, I had my BMW recently repaired and was given the best quote and excellent service, recommend them anytime, specializing in German cars.
Do a great job, look after my car as I wanted busy - Darren E.
They looked after our cars for years - Mairi S.
Thank you very much for a good and quick work - Alastair.



A big thank you - I've always had good service from your company - Ann.
I am very satisfied with your work and the cleanliness of the car so I'll bring the car to the next 10k Service - Tim.
I am writing to say how impressed I am with the service I received with my car garages tend to have a bad press and we had problems with them in the years to come, but you were a breath of fresh air, I would had known there about you years - Dr JHS, London SW13.
My first bill you for a 48,000 mile service for the Opel Manta that I had then is dated November 12, 85 I'm there 25 years writing to thank you and your staff for all the years of valuable service, effective and which led to a lot to me - MJ, Richmond.
In the few years that I use your services, there have been several occasions when you offered me a cheaper solution to a problem that needs fixing, and an ever more expensive once have I felt I maneuvered pay extra for no good reason - MW, London W3.



Thank you for your help and kindness to save my baby - LE card.
Thank you for this service excellent replacement of our short-term radiator is incredibly refreshing to deal with a company that give such quick service, friendly and excellent - JL, Email.
Thank you to conduct such an excellent distribution chain and brake fluid service it did not stop my wife Golf singing your praises for especially after our sad history of relations with VW dealers - NH, London SW1 .
I just want to congratulate you for holding such a wonderful standard service Does the customer other than in cases managed in the same way - RC, Email.



I am very grateful for the excellent service you gave me for almost 20 years - Brigadier RWML Raglan.
Thank you for the work and your excellent customer service ah, Email.
After 50 years of automotive nice that I finally decided to make my driving license Unfortunately my golf no longer appear in the German motor Co for maintenance thank you for your personal courtesy and consideration for the past 16 years, and for the reliable production of your team to keep my car in good condition at all times MT, Worcester Park.
I take this opportunity to thank you for the friendly and efficient service your company has provided in recent years EG, London SW6.
Thank you and your colleagues for achieving a first class service on my car This was the first time I used the garage and was impressed JA, London SW13.



Thank you very much for service and repairs to my coupe Audi It feels like driving a new car - GW, Worcester Park.
Thank you for the fast and efficient service you gave me on March 29 No you many times in the motor trade through GET to do a good job JB, London SW18.
I am writing to say how I was with the service you provided I was impressed that you have collected and returned the car, replacing a faulty lamp toll This kind of service is rare today and is certainly the way to win the loyalty RR, London W8.
Thank you for carrying out work effectively - Deliver the car - Stay in close contact with SMW phone, London SW12.
Thank you for the repairs to the bodywork of my black car was the VW returned in a very clean condition and the bodywork is excellent - MPS London W4.



My husband says that my car works fine, he said he purrs - RG, London SW3.
In all my years of having serviced cars, right of the main dealer garages back from the street, I've never met a company so well organized, dedicated and polite to not only customer service, but also the vehicle when I reinstated my car and started to tell my friends the service I had received the delivery and collection at valeting and courtesy, they could hardly believe my AB Acclaim Incorporated, Thames Ditton.
Thank you guys for taking care of my car so MT Park Worcester.
Our sincere thanks for the way you take care of my legs We went to Fulham Saturday and it was like being in a new car - ETM, North Cheam.



Thank you for returning my car so quickly that it works better than ever and is squeaky clean AF Savills Residential London.
I look forward to your continued efficient service - Mrs J B, Woking.
You did a great job on repairs, and I was delighted to find the car is immaculate - C O N Putney.
Thank you for returning to the beginning of my car service support and fast your business is appreciated - CY Aylesfords to realtors.


Thank you, Jacqui and your staff for the excellent service you provide to us - LS CACI Limited.








German Motor Company Wandsworth London, German motor business.