Monday, August 15, 2016

German Car Care Coral Gables FL 33133

150 Edgewater Dr, Coral Gables, FL 33133 house for sale



I visited this facility twice The first time I went for a simple check-up, I was told that I needed new brake pads that I needed, and new brake discs that are very expensive, and very rarely replaced - certainly not on a car about 50,000 miles I had to do the work, and I put my old records at home after they have been replaced to show them to my father who is knowledgeable about cars and auto parts was shocked - he said they were quite good condition and did not need to be replaced in their near perfect condition I kept the old rotors, because they are still good.
The second time was worse than I went to fix my car, which was leaking oil, and get 10,000 mile checkup Aside from the fact that the work was completely overpriced, I was told I had to replace everything, when, at the end of the day, they had to correct a part that I'd go through each item on the 3500 estimate, line by line, to be sure they did not unnecessarily visit still ended up costing me 1200 we cut a lot of work and unnecessary parts, I was told that if the work took more than a day, they would cover the second day of my car when I arrived for take my car on the second day, I was told they could not give me the discount car rental because had already offered me a different ie discount they gave me a first remission time client they forgot to give me my first visit to establishment eur car rental fee was 25 they did not pay for it I argued and told them they had made a promise, and it has not honor it.
A month after the car repaired there, my AC stopped working entirely This time, I went to another garage was told that God, who in the new AC filter was put in TO The new garage was nice enough not to charge me to fix the problem CARE GERMAN CAR caused.
By far - this place is the biggest scam in Dade County and that says a lot, they do a poor job, they are completely overpriced, they only work absolutely your car not necessary, and they don t honor their service promises.



I highly recommend going elsewhere Goodyear Auto Service Center is nearby and they do a great job - they fixed the A C that improperly installed German car maintenance.








German Car Care Coral Gables FL 33133, German care.