Friday, August 12, 2016

German Auto Service in Alameda 94501 Citysearch

Afrojack - Jacked 005 Radio Show 21-08-2011



German expertise in auto repair in Alameda is My experience with German Auto Service was fantastic We have two German cars, BMW 3 Series and Audi A8L.
Whenever I had problems with my car, they provided me with a clear understanding of what the solution would entail including the precise cost and downtime.
They are really an honest institution, as an example of that; The dealer informed me that a repair was required, it would be expensive My first time going to the German Auto Service I shared with them the assessment of dealers They informed me that at that time the repair was not malfunction or security though could do the job, the position he was; it makes no sense to tackle this issue alone without addressing another I should wait for the other one was raised treat then both it and they explained why they took the above decision and all the ramifications of that at this moment they are out fire warning and I bid a good day- No charge the cost would have easily been nearly $ 1,000 now that honest art.
I can say with force if you have a German car and it needs attention; Oskar, Chris and all the German Auto Service team will provide you an experience that I highly recommend, they are in the thin air -Best in the bay.
A bad faith service at a high price research service overpriced, poor with an attitude Stop looking Oscar your man I'd ever had a bad experience with the German Auto Service, but I wanted to give them a second chance since their location is very convenient for me call me an idiot, or a masochist, but I returned for a questionable service, got in spades, I deposited my BMW and asked that they look into a death rattle the rear suspension has ever asked with a quote that I later saw that they had written as 98, and instead they called at the end of the day and told me they had long look at the transmission uh, yes, and that I needed.



5 kilometers in repairs and charged me 200 for the diagnosis By the way, I spoke with another mechanic about this diagnosis and it does not share and Auto German Service apparently never driven the car to get the rattle, which they said they have never heard, and instead tried to convince me that I could hear just the sound of a little wide tires Um, of course, yes, I heard the noise immediately to pick up the car, and I'm returned to a mechanical drive with me, he heard the sound immediately so for 200 I got precisely nothing, and when I asked at the time to pay, got an Oscar attitude If you like being ripped off, treated like an idiot that apparently I was to return to them, I highly recommend you give them a try maybe just leave your checkbook too.








German Auto Service in Alameda 94501 Citysearch, German, auto, service, alameda.