Sunday, August 14, 2016

German Auto Service Auto Repair 11 reviews 16677 SE McLoughlin Blvd Portland

Why I stop being an auto mechanic!



16677 SE McLoughlin Blvd Portland OR 97267 503 908-0235.
Wow Kevin and Sally are great I need a place to take my VW Jetta for the service and I am so happy to have found German Automotive Kevin is very knowledgeable about German cars, it did find important things that had to be replaced and then I spent a lot more money than I thought I did not feel like being cheated or pay for something that didn t need to be done I also ended up needing a rental car and they arranged everything when I went to get my car, Sally even gave me my bill a little discount, given the amount I had already spent a fair price, great people, great service I will certainly take my car here for the service from now.
Sally and Kevin were wonderful to work with very sensitive to our call and willing to help We really enjoyed the feeling we were the only guests they had Kevin and Sally both took the time to talk with my husband and I, which was made for the Good Beetle share knowledge and make sure that we understood what was to us and within 24 hours we will return to the future work of VW.
Reading all the comments I can not help but completely agree with Kevin and his team are very informative, professional and always friendly Excellent German to take your self for all repairs automotive German Thank you.
I will never take my car to the shop again The first time I took it out I leave feeling super happy as I found a mechanic who would take care of me the second time, not that I took because my car had an oil leak and the engine smoking sounded good, pretty good race, I did not know why he was smoking Picked my car because I had repairs by another store and what had to be done was still under warranty and began RAN CRAP car as he felt like it was misfiring; as an ignition coil was out, I called the store owner and asked him why he was running smoothly when I dropped off and now it was not him, I say I thought it was an ignition coil I replace every 4 in the last two years what he said he had replaced with a bad product alone and I have to have one that is Remember out car was not misfiring when I took it further, the only thing on my bill was an oil change I Never was asked if I wanted a COIL, iT iS nOT cHARGED, aND VOLUNTEER T iL DIDN THIS INFORMATION uNTIL THAN I suspected COIL course, he looked at my car and I'm willing to pay him for his time, but he charged me for an oil change and I left with more problems than what I came up with I also know how v check for ignition coil see what is, I asked if I could have my old back and no, he said he was ill he put a good in him, another must be released and I use must put in a plug to have the computer so he can diagnose that one was on NO THANK YOU You start your car and one at a time to disconnect the ignition coil; if it is good then your car will run worse when disconnected, if it is bad, there will be no complete distrust of change and I do not trust this garage again makes me sad because I was really excited that I 'had found an honest mechanic.
Kevin and his team at the German automaker are super It offers fast, honest, and we'll work done at a fair price it's been the only one I take my BMW and trust him to make the calls on what needs to be done I m always satisfied and continue to just come here.



Kevin and his wife are great I took my 2011 BMW 335d turbo diesel to them for an oil change and filter They were knowledgeable, friendly, and we were able to erase codes difficult for some independent stores on BMW In addition, Kevin m 'saved a trip to help me by dealer performing maintenance filling diesel emissions diesel exhaust fluid urea I trust them and I recommend them to anyone who needs their service for Volkswagen, Audi, BMW or other European car.
Kevin is a great mechanic trustworthy and knowledgable he knows his business and sticks by his quotes that I do almost all my work on my 2001 VW Golf and my wife 2007 BMW X3; but when I don t have the time, or it is on my head, I take them to Kevin.
We took our old Passat Kevin several times now 10 years for a new fuel pump, brakes, transmission work, timing belt, replace water pump and uses new parts and do Gouges with loads additional mysterious as mechanics They guarantee 100 no extra cost labor repair work is his, never do we need to take our car back to the same question after being quoted over 50 other workshops mechanical and having had bad experiences ie repair not guarantee or when it was set a second time made us pay more than we were so happy that we found German Automotive They saved us thousands over the years, it is not a fancy corporate store, and it's only 2 people, Kevin and another mechanic is a company LOCAL and famili ale, which is another bonus in my book, my husband is a geek car and tinker much with our cars, and told Kevin is the best mechanic, he's had in 30 years of driving They also worked on our old Honda, who still works like new It's busy shop, most regular customers and I do not see why you would recommend if you are looking for a mechanic worthy of trust affordable If I could describe the company and the owner in just a few words Honesty, integrity, RELIABLE, HIGHLY QUALIFIED CAPABLE I was so surprised it was not already on n Yelp, too good not to share.
Several repairs here on two Kevin diesel vehicles has consistantly been on time and highly recommended budget.



Needed a projector replaced on my 2006 VW Bug and the dealer wanted over 200 00 to replace German Auto Ludicrous said put and replaced on site for a fraction of the cost Woohoo very professional, friendly and very affordable very difficult to find a reliable, trustworthy mechanic today, I struck gold with German Auto Thanks guys.
Kevin is the best mechanic is honest and reliable, I take my car here from now on.
Wow Kevin and Sally are great I need a place to take my VW Jetta for the service and I am so happy to have found German Automotive Kevin is very knowledgeable about German cars, it did find important things that had to be replaced and then I spent a lot more money than I thought I did not feel like being cheated or pay for something that didn t need to be done I also ended up needing a rental car and they arranged everything when I went to get my car, Sally even gave me my bill a little discount, given the amount I had already passed.
Fair prices, great people, great service I will definitely take my car here for the service from now.
Sally and Kevin were wonderful to work with very sensitive to our call and willing to help We really enjoyed the feeling we were the only guests they had Kevin and Sally both took the time to talk with my husband and I, which was made for the Good Beetle share knowledge and make sure that we understood what was to us and within 24 hours we will return to the future work of VW.


I will never take my car to the shop again The first time I took it out I leave feeling super happy as I found a mechanic who would take care of me the second time, not that I took because my car had an oil leak and the engine smoking sounded good, pretty good race, I did not know why he was smoking Picked my car because I had repairs by another store and what had to be done was still under warranty and began RAN CRAP car as he felt like it was misfiring; as an ignition coil was out, I called the store owner and asked him why he was running smoothly when I dropped off and now it was not him, I say I thought it was an ignition coil I replace every 4 in the last two years what he said he had replaced with a bad product alone and I have to have one that is Remember out car was not misfiring when I took it further, the only thing on my bill was an oil change I Never was asked if I wanted a COIL, iT iS nOT cHARGED, aND VOLUNTEER T iL DIDN THIS INFORMATION uNTIL THAN I suspected COIL course, he looked at my car and I'm willing to pay him for his time, but he charged me for an oil change and I left with more problems than what I came up with I also know how v check for ignition coil see what is, I asked if I could have my old back and no, he said he was ill he put a good in him, another must be released and I use must put in a plug to have the computer so he can diagnose that one was on NO THANK YOU You start your car and one at a time to disconnect the ignition coil; if it is good then your car will run worse when disconnected, if it is bad, there will be no complete distrust of change and I do not trust this garage again makes me sad because I was really excited that I 'had found an honest mechanic.
Kevin and his wife are great I took my 2011 BMW 335d turbo diesel to them for an oil change and filter They were knowledgeable, friendly, and we were able to erase codes difficult for some independent stores on BMW In addition, Kevin m 'saved a trip to help me by dealer performing maintenance filling diesel emissions diesel exhaust fluid urea I trust them and I recommend them to anyone who needs their service for Volkswagen, Audi, BMW or other European car.
We took our old Passat Kevin several times now 10 years for a new fuel pump, brakes, transmission work, timing belt, replace water pump and uses new parts and do Gouges with loads additional mysterious as mechanics They guarantee 100 no extra cost labor repair work is solid, never a time we need to take our car to return to the same question.
After being quoted more than 50 other mechanical workshops and having had bad experiences ie unsecured repair or when it was set a 2nd time we did pay more than we were so happy that we found German automaker They allowed us to save thousands over the years, it is not a fancy corporate store, and it's only 2 people, Kevin and another mechanic is LOCAL and a family business, which is a another advantage in my book.
My husband is a geek car and tinker much with our cars, and told Kevin is the best mechanic, he's had in 30 years of driving They also worked on our old Honda, who still works like new It's busy shop, most regular customers and I can see why highly recommend if you are looking for a mechanic worthy affordable confidence.
If I could describe the company and the owner a few words Honesty, integrity, RELIABLE, highly qualified ABLE.



I was so surprised that wasn t already on Yelp, too good not to share.
Needed a projector replaced on my 2006 VW Bug and the dealer wanted over 200 00 to replace German Auto Ludicrous said put and replaced on site for a fraction of the cost Woohoo very professional, friendly and very affordable very difficult to find a reliable, trustworthy mechanic today, I struck gold with German Auto Thanks guys.








German Auto Service Auto Repair 11 reviews 16677 SE McLoughlin Blvd Portland, German, automotive, service, repair.