Tuesday, August 30, 2016

German Auto Repair Motorwerke in 6712 4th St NW Los Ranchos De Albuquerque Reviews Photos

BC Mercedes Westfalia Testimony | Steve Dunfield | Werke engine



They serve my 2001 Audi S4, great affordable Store.
I took my car to them for an oil change and a couple of other little things and let them know that I had trouble starting the engine was cold when they told me nothing seemed to be wrong and he started very well for them that I take up 3 days later, when they call me to tell me that he is ready and Ricardo must use starting fluid and a battery booster for me going, I would have stayed and yelled at him, but I was late for work, he told me that the valves may need to adjust so fast forward a week and submit it again to give a chance to do things I n have not heard anything so Tuesday I give them the week following a call Ricardo told me it would be done on Thursday, I told him I don t need to Friday and take his time I called Friday and someone told me it's not done, Ricardo is on vacation and will be Monday ready What I present Monday and pay for valve adjustment wasn t the problem and they use a starting fluid to start my car and I've Ica with 250 less in my pocket The mechanic asked if I relied on the sale of the car would they actually set the car damn if I said yes UPDATE I took my car to another shop and having to use every time the starting fluid, I wanted to start my car they solved the problem 2 it was bad glow plugs as German Motorwerkes said they tested BEWARE of incompetent mechanics it more.
I took my car to them for an oil change and a couple of other little things and let them know that I had trouble starting the engine was cold when they told me nothing seemed to be wrong and he started very well for them that I take up 3 days later, when they call me to tell me that he is ready and Ricardo must use starting fluid and a battery booster for me going, I would have stayed and yelled at him, but I was late for work, he told me that the valves may need to adjust so fast forward a week and submit it again to give a chance to do things I n have not heard anything so Tuesday I give them the week following a call Ricardo told me it would be done on Thursday, I told him I don t need to Friday and take his time I called Friday and someone told me it's not done, Ricardo is on vacation and will be Monday ready What I present Monday and pay for valve adjustment was not the problem and they use starting fluid to start my car and leav e with 250 less in my pocket The mechanic asked if I was planning on selling the car would they actually set the car damn if I said yes UPDATE I took my car to another shop and having to use every time the starting fluid, I wanted to start my car they solved the problem 2 It was bad glow plugs as German Motorwerkes said they tested BEWARE of incompetent mechanics there.
I take my car here for several years after a bad experience with another store in the middle of the city I used them at the recommendation of a friend They quoted me 900 compared to 2000, in the other place to replace the march back An offer too good to refuse work and delayed for many years now, they have always been up front about the cost and time required for repair and Posing from what was the problem and not nailing on repairs and additional costs Their location is quite far north on 4th Street and inconvenient for me.



I take my car here for several years after a bad experience with another store in the middle of the city I used them at the recommendation of a friend They quoted me 900 compared to 2000, in the other place to replace the march back An offer too good to refuse work and delayed for many years now, they have always been up front about the cost and time required for repair and Posing from what was the problem and not nailing on repairs and additional costs Their location is quite far north on 4th Street and inconvenient for me customer feedback.
The mobile application allows birdeye go on managing the customer experience.
Use your free tool birdeye business-Scan for a snapshot of your online presence.








German Auto Repair Motorwerke in 6712 4th St NW Los Ranchos De Albuquerque Reviews Photos, German, motorwerke, repair.