Wednesday, August 10, 2016

German Auto Clinic Incorporated Walnut Creek CA Car Talk Mechanics Files

Why work on yourself: 1975-1995 Series Mercedes Benz Part 16 w / Kent Bergsma



I'm not mechanically inclined When I first calling around and checking the mechanical to me for my new Jetta, the owner answered the phone and took the time to help me He spent a few minutes listening to my car -charabia as I tried to explain the problems I encountered We made an appointment and since then has done wonders for my car most impressive was that it was a Saturday when I think weren not even open it expecting a call from someone else when he answered my call was a Saturday, and instead of rushing to me saying it was closed, he took the time to listen and help very impressive.
I usually do all the work on my car myself, but when I do not want myself to do something, it's the only shop that I will use to do the work that I know the chief technician - his driver daily is aged 30 and has done more than 200,000 miles, but the car looks and works like new.
I usually do all the work on my car myself, but when I do not want myself to do something, it's the only shop that I will use to do the work that I know the chief technician - his driver daily is aged 30 and has done more than 200,000 miles, but the car looks and works like new.
My first experience with an independent mechanic shop, and up to my best My 216000 MBC230 mile began running about in the light of motor control, and I did not want to pluck me again by advisers service to local service dealer Jose Lara, the owner, has been in the biz for 29 years, and you can tell he knows what he speaks; he explained exactly what had to be done and the car runs like new for a car with 216,000 miles After 1,000 car washes in the other place, German Clinic Auto is a breath of fresh air, I'll be back.
I went to the German Auto Clinic because they were recommended on the site Talk to drive Porsches After calling to confirm that they have indeed also a Audis service, I took my car to have the brake replaced after fire checking to see if he could quickly help me out, Jose was sorry to report that he would need to charge me 15 minutes of work because of where the lamp was and how they need to get there I was happy to pay since I had experience with other mechanics dealers charging a minimum of one hour, no matter how quickly the work is carried Jose was friendly, courteous, and I was given a full explanation of the work he does and the future work, I plan to have done, I felt very confident in making it work on my car and I plan to return, he was dismayed when I I told him that it appears under the Porsche repairs on your site, so I promised that I would share the word that it works on all German brands.
Wow these guys are really, really good honest heart that I am a customer for about 14 years and in all that time Jose and his staff were absolutely above board My wife and I went through about 5 mechanics in the area before finding Walnut Creek Jose shop we will leave the state and I wish we could take Jose and his shop with us honest to the Lord God, they are that good, people we love these guys the shop is the gold standard in automotive repair and maintance I recommend these guys to everyone I meet who mention that they are not satisfied with their mechanic or are looking for a new and no, I do am not on their salaries or get something for my references I just good, honest people deserve to be recognized and their company sponsored MEGA Kudos to Jose Lara and PS store Many times when we are in the area we stop just to say hello - how many mechanics can you say about it Finally, Jose owns the place and it really, really treats its customers as it would a good family, good people.



I also want to recommend Jose Lara to the German Auto Clinic I bought an old 911, wanted to check on Jose wanted to come to the garage 22 hours so he can get the car had been recently made the night a 60K Service estimated correctly and recommended not to re-do it proved the 60K service was done to the car 57K 64K on the clock correctly mapped fault alarm gas plug gasket and secured with a rubber seal 2 charged me 30 minutes total time technology, which I think was reasonable called to update me on the progress, sort time convenient for me to get the car to my insistence replaced lid sealing of the windshield 35, plus 30 minutes of work has changed the oil filter, refilled with synthetic oil made no attempt to upsell me itmes unnecessary car services valeted stored the car for a week while I held a vo yage business in Europe up to 19 hours to Waited me back from SFO to 19 hours last Friday in short, I recommend without gas in reserve to use them again and the next time a roll ed at that time, it is my Subaru Outback obviously not a German car, but I think Jose's when he says he can do it.
Jose usually tries to talk to me unnecessary repairs His bill is about half the cost of the Porsche dealership, and I feel I'm getting professional advice, knowledgeable, since I helped Jose diversify - it serves my Subaru Outback now and when I return, the work was done at a high level - not like the Subaru dealership that much load, but has little if anything for it so I give German Auto Shope 5 stars.








German Auto Clinic Incorporated Walnut Creek CA Car Talk Mechanics Files, German auto clinic.