Tuesday, August 9, 2016

European Auto Repair Auto Repair Gerber Gear 1659 Fall St. The Flats Cleveland OH Phone

4 single & Fun Life Hacks



Dan is absolutely fantastic A co worker recommended me to him and I am so glad he did, I have a C300 in which the heater fan AC went out, he looked on Monday, told me to put my car this morning and it was all the time that I came out of the incredible work my car runs great now I'm so happy that he is a great and reliable mechanic Although, I do not want other repairs on my car but I always take my car Dan Thank you.
All other 5 star reviewers are right on target about Dan European auto repair Gerber Dan lives and breathes European cars makes him an expert and very skilled at what he does, he solved the problem ABS braking on my Volkswagen inexpensively and within minutes where as another shop wanted to do a complicated and expensive repairs, it also has the car of a load look no point on the potential future problems which was a nice bonus and unexpected After being cheated and punctured many times by other auto repair shops, it is so refreshing to know that there are people like Dan there running an honest and fair transaction Keep good work Dan.
If we are honest, there are many very good repair stores in Cleveland The way I found Dan actually was a recommendation from another store, I really as I have a W210 4MATIC Estate 2002, which took HVAC problems that no one wanted to touch that Dan has fixed the problems is obvious now what's important is how he approached the job with joy and clinical methodology, scientific to top it all, he does the job at a price, while not cheap, was very fair to charge Dan deserves highest price, because Sá master of his craft If you have a German car, Dan Gerber is your man.
I just bought my first BMW this year yes, there will be more, and my fiance Dan gave me a business card immediately I was about to plan the oil change, but my car was an emergency trip to a water pump Dan price for both, as well as various tips 600 was quite reasonable This guy shakes all day, he walked me around my vehicle, indicating the points that needed to be addressed Yes, I bought a used car I love my car I still love her more knowing that I have a reliable, honest, qualified professional looking for me and my Dan was my little convertible car ready in day, and I'm happy to pay a reasonable price I spent the name and number to some others I will continue to do so with confidence that Dan other mechanics look really bad, it is not the mechanic standard I'm looking forward to visiting Caring No future outstanding.
I like Dan, the owner, a lot, and since I was a Volvo, I use this place as my go-to He knows his European cars, and is quite flexible if you need rapidly.



If you are looking for a high quality, low cost, and honest alternative to the dealership, you've found your man Dan Gerber is the owner and sole mechanic GEAR, a German Garage located only in Cleveland apartments Dan works on German cars which only emphasizes its expertise, it does its job to ensure that quality standards are met every time I met Dan a few weeks after I bought my first Audi A4 Quattro Although it was still under the manufacturer's warranty, the dealer refused to repair the three bolts that stripped on my wheel hub, I had taken my car to an Audi dealer before they wanted to charge me 850 replace the wheel hub together I gave Dan a call Gerber, he asked me to stop down at any time and that he would take a look Free Free The dealer wouldn t even looked at me without charge for diagnosis 85 Thus, a few days later, without appointment, I stopped down and Dan took me right away, he re-threaded and my hubs replaced my nuts as I watched what better transparency that I was running in about 30 minutes loads, 40 Incredible Dan saved more than 800, and because it does its job, I was assured that a qualified mechanic was working and that the apprentice does not do more damage than repairs, see the bolts stripped above After finishing Dan walking around my car and noticed so many things I did the have never noticed that he knew that the car was in a fender bender it three a few years ago and pointed exactly where the impact was I knew the Carfax that the car was in an accident, but I hurt namely where the collision Dan was also highlighted the almost microscopic bumps and imperfections in the Dan body is not a car guy's body, but he can tell from the outside that inside could wear This attention to detail shows his knowledge Terms of the car and the passion for perfection, I was afraid to buy a German car as I was intimidated by the costs of aggressive maintenance program I feel relieved now that I know an honest mechanic who will provide quality constant and value.
I'm so glad we found Dan and his team at SPEED I drive a Smart car and there are very few mechanics in the city who can work on it Dan was honest and highly skilled when it came to fix my car, he was also just with prices that I can not say about the Mercedes dealership If you have a car in Germany is the perfect place to take in for repair service.
Dan is absolutely fantastic A co worker recommended me to him and I am so glad he did, I have a C300 in which the heater fan AC went out, he looked on Monday, told me to put my car this morning and it was all the time that I came out of the incredible work my car runs great now I'm so happy that he is a great and reliable mechanic Although, I do not want other repairs on my car but I always take my car Dan Thank you.
All other 5 star reviewers are right on target on European auto repair Dan Dan Gerber lives and breaths European cars makes him an expert and very skilled at what he does.



He solved the braking problems ABS on my Volkswagen inexpensively and within minutes where another store wanted to make a complicated and expensive repairs, it also gave the car a no cost look over indicating potential future problems which was a nice and unexpected bonus.
After being cheated and punctured many times by other auto repair shops, it is so nice to know that there are people like Dan running out an honest and fair operation.
If we are honest, there are many very good repair stores in Cleveland The way I found Dan actually was a recommendation from another store, I really as I have a W210 4MATIC Estate 2002, which took HVAC problems that no one wanted to touch that Dan has fixed the problems is obvious now what's important is how he approached the job with joy and clinical methodology, scientific to top it all, he does the job at a price, while not cheap, was very fair to charge Dan deserves highest price, because Sá master of his craft If you have a German car, Dan Gerber is your man.
I just bought my first BMW this year yes, there will be more, and my fiance Dan gave me a business card immediately I was about to plan the oil change, but my car was an emergency trip to a water pump.
The price for both Dan and various stuff was quite reasonable 600.



This guy shakes all day, he walked me around my vehicle, indicating the points that needed to be addressed Yes, I bought a used car.
I love my car, I love it even more knowing that I am reliable, honest, professional qualified looking for me and my Dan was my little convertible car ready in a day, and I'm happy to pay a reasonable price j ' spent his name and number with some other I will continue to do so with confidence.
Dan made other mechanics look really bad, it is not the normal mechanic I look forward to future maintenance visits in circulation.
If you are looking for a high quality, low cost, and honest alternative to the dealership, you've found your man Dan Gerber is the owner and sole mechanic GEAR, a German Garage located only in Cleveland apartments Dan works on German cars which only emphasizes its expertise, it does its job to ensure that quality standards are met every time.
I met Dan a few weeks after I bought my first Audi A4 Quattro Although it was still under the manufacturer's warranty, the dealer refused to repair the three bolts that stripped on my wheel hub, I don ' had taken my car to a dealership Audi previously they wanted me to pay 850 to replace the wheel hub together I gave Dan a call Gerber, he asked me to stop down at any time and that he would take a Free kick free eye wouldn t even look at me dealer without charge for diagnosis 85.



So, a few days later, without appointment, I stopped down and Dan took me right away, he re-threaded my hubs and replaced my nuts while I watched what I was more transparent operational in about 30 minutes costs 40 Incredible Dan saved more than 800, and because it does its job, I was assured that a qualified mechanic was working and that the apprentice does not do more damage than the service stripped bolts see above.
After finishing, Dan walking around my car and noticed so many things I would have never noticed that he knew that the car was in a fender bender there three years and exactly where the impact was I knew the Carfax that the car was in an accident, but I struggled to know where the collision was Dan also pointed out the almost microscopic teeth and imperfections Dan body is not a guy body, but he can tell from the outside that inside could wear this attention to detail shows his general knowledge of the car and the passion for perfection.
I was afraid to buy a German car as I was intimidated by the costs of aggressive maintenance program I feel relieved now that I know an honest mechanic who offer consistent quality and value.
I'm so glad we found Dan and his team at SPEED I drive a Smart car and there are very few mechanics in the city who can work on it Dan was honest and highly skilled when it came to fix my car, he was also just with prices that I can not say about the Mercedes dealership If you have a car in Germany is the perfect place to take in for repair service.
Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Smart, Saab, Volvo repair shop specialized, we Repair Service Only European imports.
Feb. 10 miles from speed - European Auto Repair Gerber.


We are all a retailer of used cars inside offering great value cars for low prices and we strive to make the simple purchase process and brief for all guests Yes, we offer competitive financing regardless of your history credit read more.
January 2 miles of speed - European Auto Repair Gerber.
Patrick C said Tom helped me with a mirror for Busted Tom side could stick back and get back on the road in my lunch break Please read more.








European Auto Repair Auto Repair Gerber Gear 1659 Fall St. The Flats Cleveland OH Phone, gear, gerber, European.