Friday, August 19, 2016

database of German car insurance

University of Germany



Note This service doesn t work for the registration numbers of foreign vehicles.
I have the right to the insurance information on the vehicle shown above for one or more of the following is provided by either owned registered me or my employer; I am authorized to drive; I am an insurance broker or agent acting on behalf of my client.
I understand it is an offense to unlawfully obtain information of this kind, without any reasonable cause above if I fail to provide genuine reasons for acquiring this information I would commit an offense in contravention of data illegally obtain in Article 55 of the Law on data protection, 1998 I declare that the information provided will not be used for purposes not related to that investigation purposes.
I confirm that I have read and understood the Privacy Statement and any of the options listed above applies to me and I agree on the terms and conditions as stated on this site.
You have not confirmed you are entitled to insurance information on this vehicle Please read the Terms of Use and try again.


Please complete the declaration reCAPTCHA challenge.
Do a check for FREE on your vehicle to make sure it is on the basis of data on car insurance MID If you need to check someone else vehicle is insured in case of accident please use the Other vehicle advisory service.
If you own a vehicle and is registered in your name, unless it has been registered with the DVLA on the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification SORN it must be ensured at all times.
As part of the ongoing insurance application, a letter is sent to registered holders if their vehicle is not on the MID and does not appear to be confident it will be applied by means of a fixed penalty notice or prosecution if the vehicle continues to appear on the uninsured ENVIRONMENT.



If the details of your vehicle are not on the database on car insurance, you are at risk of being fined and face prosecution, you can be arrested by the police and put your vehicle impounded, and perhaps eliminated if proof of insurance can not be provided.
For more information on staying assured please visit the government website on auto insurance.
We use cookies to enhance your experience of our website By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies you can change your cookie settings at any time for more information on our Cookies Policy or change the use of cookies please click here.








Database of German car insurance, insurance database of title insurance information.