Thursday, July 7, 2016

Updating the Continental logo



The new Continental logo repeats the name three times, so that's good.
The horse was galloping released or continue farming, freed from the outer ring to Starbucks but I can not help wondering if it was better to move the horse away type altogether, which gives perhaps another platform on which appear.
Dr. Elmar Degenhart Continental had this to say at the annual shareholders meeting in Hanover on May 15 quoted in this PDF document.
You have doubtless already well noticed our new logo redesigned, more contemporary design, fresh is the positioning of the company's message is that he projects Our technology solutions help people enrich their quality of life through mobility, and structure their space sustainably life.
On a side note, it was interesting to see the final section of its logo on the website Peter Schmidt Group I listened Linde room while putting a whole this position.
I just thought the underscore was completely unnecessary and I saw the version of John and presto, coupled with police more readable characters to start Orange and Black for me didnt say technological solutions however, said the brewery.


I agree with all that has been said, but s as designers we also need to remember that the customer is in control.
If Continental knew they needed an update, but was the least hesitant, the designer will be required in this regard.
I don t agree with the underline beneath the horse For me, it doesn t sense and it is not necessary at all if it were there, why didn t they align with the tail coming off the l instead of being a completely different height.
The color casts too much for a company that's trying to organize their living space in a sustainable manner Orange I would like to know the reasoning behind this decision.



I like the version of John Langdon he posted above.
He is an overall improvement of the original logo with the horse who repeated restricts their name three times.
When I wrote the guy was spaced more open in the new version, I hadn t looked close enough to see that the type has been redesigned, and the weight is actually lighter than I made some changes kerning and altered wheelbases lower Ls.








Updating the Continental logo, Continental, logo, update, sustainable living space.