Sunday, July 10, 2016

Malone Tuning Dealers Ltd.

TDI Tuning Leisure - What our customers say



Malone Tuning Ltd is not affiliated or endorsed by Audi AG, Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Volkswagen of America, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Smart, Lamborghini, Jeep or Dodge All other names of registered trademarks or trademarks are for descriptive purposes only.
I did research for my mods 2000 Golf TDI 5SP for about a year before contacting Mark email Like other witnesses said he answered all my many questions in minutes, with patience and always with an answer I opted to complete the FlashZilla and just to get my feet wet, selected a step 1 0 look to see if the results were 1 Notables, 2 and 3 No reliable MPG Malone scores Tuning impact all accounts melody was accomplished by me, under my control, in the privacy of my own home was indeed an improvement in the sensitive power, reduced time 0-60 plus 1 5 seconds, and really made the car fun to drive it was performed reliably for nearly two months after air, and shows no loss of MPG with the same driving style as a pre-mod to fill third tank uses just a little more fuel when I often WOT My next mods will upgrade injector and step 1 step 5 or 2 0 can hardly wait to experience the next phase, I'll post my results then A big thank you to Mark Malone Tuning Matt Klein.
Mark was great to help with any questions I had I had problems with the emissions tests after installing new injectors Mark makes a chip that allowed me to pass the emissions test and I also had an air of step 3 for track days, I am very happy with my choice to use Malone Tuning.
2004 Jetta TDI PD After installing my stage 1 5, I noticed a change in the vacuum of my engine Egr remove the option got rid of the CEL, which is great in the morning was cold, having control at idle was a great way to warm up the fastest car now that the roads are clear of snow and ice, I can enjoy the power of the air increases, I am very happy with the linear power of the air in traffic, knowing that I can get up to speed with ease Thanks to Mark and his fellow workers for a great experience when ordering and answers to all my questions.
After talking to Steve, an incredible mechanic incredible reputation, Euromotive in Niagara On The Lake, Ontario 905-684-3876 regarding the setting of my 2004 Jetta TDI with an engine 5spd BEW he recommended that I buy Flashzilla and I bought two air step 1 step 2 5 and I ordered New Year's day and I received it a few days later how he got here as fast during the holidays is amazing I uploaded my stock tune and emailed to Marc and one hour Mark he answered was almost made the two tunes so I program stage 1 of 5 focus and took my car to the initial shakedown race I owned a supercharged 550 whp Mustang and Civic and other cars faster turbo 478whp and I'll say what I have been surprised by such a performance difference 3 times in my life it's the time wait vs reality was well out of scene 1 5 Air blew my mind the car does not feel the same as the same car, it is completely car-able as they are available, but if you really want to enjoy your car experience so that you pull forward like a rocket without effort, you need to get Mark tunes I haven t even tried to stage 2 again and I'm not excited If step 1 5 is that dramatic look forward step 2 Realize that the car is always your reliable TDI, comfortable and efficient and mark just dramatically improves my 04 TDI is now much stronger than my brand new 2013 TDI Take the comparison which is May 1 tune Marks whole team of foreign dealer, I have treated, in-house staff are amazing It seems they want to inform you and make the best decision Trust these people in Malone and E uroMotive Thanks Mark, Andrew and Steve Congratulations.



After finding a great deal of introduction for Custom Setting Mark, I decided to give it a shot my car, 2004 Jetta 1 8T, is completely stock except for an improved turbo inlet pipe, j 'I decided on the air supply and 93 octane Mark had air dress him to be ready for when I put my new FMIC exhaust in the near future reference, this air is wise power of the equivalent stage 2 offering he now 1 8T is a venerable engine is very responsive and has a smooth enough power to begin After loading the air with my new Flashzilla that is super simple and easy to use, for your information, I took my car for a ride I eased around 10 - 15 minutes, and it responded as stock - no hesitation, no hesitation, all smooth as soon as I hit my first red light, however, I decided to see that this song really gave me under the hood Ave. C traction control off, I started slowly enough shit Saint soon as I hit 3k rpm, my needle FALL red line I turned my way quite throu gh My first pass in the second taken quickly and strong, and I spun my way through most of the 2 3rd report Chirped needless to say I was super impressed low-end, midrange, top end - all gear 5 have greatly improved feels like it used to 4th gear feel like there is not just the lack of power everywhere over 2k rpm while I'm still waiting to do my journals for Mark tweak the air, I was super impressed with him in general it is awesomely respond to emails, did I know he was a little busy behind, and when he would make my air and it did get to me exactly when he said he would -it Sá guy really nice, and everything I 'I heard of it, and its product offerings, rings true to my feelings If you were on the fence to get a look of Mark, He'll Do not be fucking worth every penny spent and then some.








Malone Tuning Dealers Ltd., malone, tuning.