Wednesday, July 27, 2016

German Car Festival event Holland Part 1

Armin van Buuren Live at Amsterdam flight 2016 Netherlands



In the midst of my recent vacation time, I ventured to the TT Circuit in Assen for another dose of German cars to see the German annual car festival, I got to the track early, as cars started roll in place.
Inside the paddock was greeted with both cars Volkswagen Caddy Oettinger and mk6 Golf, both feature the Rxx wheels in a matte black finish More on them later.
Golf mk3 was very pleasing to the eyes with a Vento forehead and dark blue I do not know what to do graffiti on the hood though.
DZ Exclusiv wheels made a pretty bold statement.
This MK1 rolled in for scanning control to enter the exchange Toyo Tires shots.



The car could be a whole lot lower, but it wouldn t be drivable on our roads less than perfect Dutch.
Inside the engine had a lot of chrome and braided hoses.
Tires stretched on these wheels mesh on a BBS Karmann designed mk1 convertible.
This disguised German tank was actually a Golf MK4 with a set OZ Racing wheels He had a full rollcage Botticelli and by the looks of it a suspension system of the airbag.
One of the few presents mk2 was this white version steelies with checkered roof.
A real head turner was this black Scirocco I saw him ride in the paddock and just had to follow, I have never seen such a clean example of this older model Scirocco previously.



Every angle of the car looked amazing, I found myself next to this car every time I made a circle around the paddock.
I do not know who made those 15 wheels, but they looked good together with lowered suspension.
The Corrado is another car you do not see very often especially not this good people to research tend to exaggerate the car and make it look rubbish, fortunately there are still people who can watch Corrado better instead of worse .
MK1 This was a very special race engine built Emming with 200bhp Another element that was very interesting was the search.



Turbo wheels Zender He had an optional ring attached to it to change the appearance of the wheel.
It doesn t get any better than this old school Volkswagen Jetta BBS mesh wheels.
Another MK1 was very green at least he was running on wheels OZ Racing Classic.
I tried a bit of black and white for this very cool beetle I loved the look and feel of the unrestored car.



He undefined retro wheels that made all the difference.
Even the interior was Unrestored with all the untouched original bits.
On the stand where I turned the Beetle I saw this kid with a very cool device, all I got from my parents when I was young was a BMX bike, haha.
In part two, I'll take a look at other German cars.
Data post_id 4437 data user_id 0 data is_need_logged 0 data-lang data-decom_comment_single_translate comment data-decom_comment_twice_translate comments Comments data-decom_comment_plural_translate multiple_vote data 1 data text_lang_comment_deleted Comment deleted data text_lang_edited Published data text_lang_delete Delete data-text_lang_not_zero field is text_lang_required data not null required field data text_lang_checked Mark one of text_lang_completed data points COMPLETED text_lang_items_deleted data-items have been removed from the data-text_lang_close Close Loading text_lang_loading data.



All that is in the last pic I need in my life.
Haha More information on the bike that made the research style typical dub sheep worth cap MK3 is a good cut through.
Hoi Jeroen hoe zit het dat ondertussen met van avontuur E30 u.
WoW, Big picture of my son on his new ride Thank you.
Duits Autosport Festival Wat word op de foto gezet Alleen Maar rice.



This white mk2 with checkered roof of our club.
But there are two or three specific cars, like this black Scirocco, the really nice art.
This last image is so impressive aahahah, the pictures ahead of the camouflage golf.
To bad my car broke down because I destroyed my driveshaft.
God damn both the Scirocco and Corrado are perfect.
The wheels on the black Scirocco Pls Silverstone great article.



The rims on the ITC black Mk2 PLS Scirocco sports goods.
Love the MK1 threw a little disappointed that there was only one.
Lol Damn that thing bit cycle, the child goes is impressive too bad, it is front wheel drive.
German Tank, more like a wolf or fighter Focke Messerschmidt.
I do not think they're image wheels Images are replicas of the original, the PLS SPORT ITC.


Denk dat jij of rice betekenis van niet weet helemaal Ga Daar Eerst Maar is Onderzoek naar doen.
Great coverage as always bad, I could not go because of stinking work again.
Black Rocco is cold like love orange MK1 Zenders and of course the Corrado could have done with more pictures of this.
I want to know more about Big Wheel freshness in the last frame.








German Car Festival event Holland Part 1, German festival party.