Monday, July 18, 2016

German Auto Repair Ed Zander Auto Repair 4500 Auburn Blvd Sacramento ArdenArcade

Бенджамин Зандер - Классическая музыка с горящими глазами



4500 Auburn Blvd Sacramento CA 95841 916 485-7880.
Eddy almost saved my life, or at least my weekend, I have never written a review before yelp, but this guy made me I was in Granite Bay and my car wouldn t start I had towed here, it has the OBD reader right away, but it didn t show all codes As it was late in the day, he said he would look first thing in the morning, he said he thought he knew what it was and to check the morning the next morning, I woke up to a message that he had already fixed it before I woke How's that for great service market for work done from my brief relationship with him, I felt he was very honest and knowledgeable If I lived in Bag I take my car here all the time Oh yes, the address is 4633 Auburn, not 4500 he hides behind the wonder bread store.
Eddie is a great mechanic, I do not know where this David C is gone, but Eddie would not say something like that to a customer, it is a one man show and didnt other mechanics in the shop, he been in business for nearly 20 years and the area is a very honest mechanic, he will let you know if he can t solve a problem or if you have to go to the dealer for some problems airbag computer it is a dying breed in this world, one of my last and pop shops there.
Eddy almost saved my life, or at least my weekend, I have never written a review before yelp, but this guy made me I was in Granite Bay and my car wouldn t start I had towed here, it has the OBD reader right away, but it didn t show all codes As it was late in the day, he said he would look first thing in the morning, he said he thought he knew what it was and to check the morning the next morning, I woke up to a message that he had already fixed it before I woke How's that for great service market for work done from my brief relationship with him, I felt he was very honest and knowledgeable If I lived in Bag I take my car here all the time.


Ah yes, the address is 4633 Auburn, not 4500 It is behind the Wonder Bread store.
Eddie is a great mechanic, I do not know where this David C is gone, but Eddie would not say something like that to a customer, it is a one man show and didnt other mechanics in the shop, he been in business for nearly 20 years and the area is a very honest mechanic, he will let you know if he can t solve a problem or if you have to go to the dealer for some problems airbag computer it is a dying breed in this world, one of my last and pop shops there.
January 4 miles Ed Zander German car repair.
Willliam D said I had a transmission that was seriously leaking and had multiple problems Ruben has done a fantastic job, I am totally surprised how much will it cost to repair my transmission was, he even gave a guarantee of 2 years more.



June 10 miles Ed Zander German car repair.
M Lamar said I need an oil change, so I saw the reviews on yelp for Prestige and decided to try it, I was not disappointed I did not make an appointment so j 'had a 30 minute wait was not bad at all t read more.
Change in oil, smog stations, automobile repair.








German Auto Repair Ed Zander Auto Repair 4500 Auburn Blvd Sacramento ArdenArcade, Zander, German, auto repair.