Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Eurotekk Reviews Edmonton German Auto Service

Occaion Black 2010 Honda Odyssey Touring Review Edmonton



Alin's approach to the automotive service has always been to take the time to make sure you know exactly what service your car needs, and explain why it is recommended, and save his service and expertise with extraordinary warranty over the years, this approach has established Alin as a qualified and honest mechanic you can trust with your high performance BMW, Mercedes or Audi.
To further this commitment to their customers, Eurotekk Automotive and Performance offers two years 40 000 KM service warranty on most parts and labor.
Why Eurotekk for your European car repair maintenance.
2 years warranty 24,000 miles on most of our parts and labor.
Alin Marinescu has over 30 years experience in the German car repair.



Eurotekk Automotive and Performance specializes in the maintenance, Mercedes, BMW and Audi cars, we take pride in providing quality and excellence in everything we do.
Edmonton quality repair BMW Audi Mercedes Auto Repair Maintenance Customizing 30 years of experience 780-469-1685 9327 35 Ave Edmonton South.
Automotive Eurotekk and review repair performance Audi Edmonton by David.
I would start by saying, thank you, I found when I was looking Eurotekk alternative service providers for my vehicle model There Are not many in Edmonton, but Alin shop was new to me and I performed poorly in the centers of existing services so I decided to try Eurotekk with a simple oil change, I must admit I was rather suspicious that I expected because I had found via the Internet and I have a rare car that requires a degree of skill that is not very common, but I'm happy to say that the service received Eurotekk was beyond my expectations for this reason, I asked Alin to diagnose a problem I had with my transmission and took the time to check all options to try to save me money turns out that the question was a rather expensive solution to the end, but it was a circum tance unfortunate and absolutely no fault of Alin's actually in the long run, using Alin probably saved me from more expensive repairs Alin is a true professional and thusiast, he is very patient and commitment it takes the time to explain why he does things and is proud of his work and it shows the bottom line, if you're looking to serve your German import, and Alin Eurotekk provide 3 things superior service, fair prices and a quality repair, I will not hesitate to recommend it and his work in fact I encouraged all my colleagues who have German imports Eurotekk to see if they need the services done Thanks again Alin I hope I don t have to see you too often, but I'm glad you're here when I do.
Eurotekk Automotive and Performance Mercedes Edmonton repair consideration by Wojtek.
I was informed by Peter T if I wanted to have my Mercedes looked after although I should call EUROTEKK Alin is a wonderful young man with knowledge and expertise in the range of serious car honest, truthful and reactive competent, efficient and optimal come with me and meet Alin would be the deal maker.



Eurotekk Automobile and BMW Performance Edmonton Repair reviewed by Edwin M.
We bought our BMW X5 there about 2 years, I think we had a private sale Shortly after we bought the car we felt that something was wrong We took the BMW dealer and had inspected After inspecting the problems of the amount that we need to have the repair done at the dealership was important and we called around whether we can get a better deal than our car repaired and that's when I come through and Eurotekk Alin spoke with the owner from the start I already know I can trust him because he spent time talking to answer all my questions about the vehicle and give me advice on what to do eventhough we havent even seen eachother but we are very satisfied with the services provided Alin and he always gives his true, honest opinion it also gives her time to we even talk about his hours busy now to add some liitle more on the side, we met the wife of Elizabeth Alin Alin and as she is a very nice person, they both run their bus Iness the how a business should be run and I'm thankful that I found a place where I can be comfortable Thanks Alin and Elizabeth.
Eurotekk Automobile and BMW Performance Edmonton Repair reviewed by Art K.
We are pleased with the results and the knowledge and the services provided Alin.
The dealer said that our coolant BMW was the leaking air conditioner Eurotekk We looked on the Internet, and in a second opinion.
Alin told us that there was a misdiagnosis of the concession there was no coolant leak, and the issue was a combination of not select the settings of the air conditioner and vaporization of oil potential driver in the cab of a leaking pipe, which may explain why the engine seemed so rude.
My wife noted that, unlike the staff at the dealership, Alin was very courteous and professional, taking the time to explain everything in a clear, detailed and logically, help us understand what the problem is with our vehicle.



After replacing the suction hose and compensation carbon build from the engine, our car works very well, and we are pleased with the results, as well as knowledge and Alin service provided.
Eurotekk Automobile and BMW Performance Edmonton Repair reviewed by George B.
I was very impressed by the mechanical expertise Alin s and thorough knowledge of the subject after an initial inspection of my vehicle he sat down with me and advised me to repair recommended to undertake on my 318ti j ' I received a detailed estimate included costs upfront quotation No hidden extra work or supplements, I knew exactly what I was going to be because I am also updated on spare parts delivery would order in my state Alin name the icing on the cake for someone who has always been very interested in auto mechanics, had to be in his workshop repair and watch do the work course, you can also wait in the reception area, BMW read magazines or have a nice chat with Elizabeth.
The future repairs to my car, I know I'm going to trust to take care of my Bimmer.



Eurotekk Automobile and BMW Performance Edmonton Repair reviewed by Desi T.
I'm sure he can help you with everything you are trying to achieve and more.
I am invited to seek the services of Eurotekk since we bought our first BMW vehicle and we needed some service to do since I n not like the big dealer mentality when it serves one of my vehicles, I asked a friend where he has his BMW and recommended Eurotekk We bought our used car and I knew he had a slight hesitation when taking off from the beginning, so I wanted this looked I also wanted a comprehensive inspection with an engine oil change because this vehicle has a lot more options than I'm used to, at least After talking with Alin and do a quick tour of his shop the first time, I find the way he spoke of the vehicle gave me the confidence to trust him to work on it I described the problems we had with the car and studied for some are improvements that have taken place for this brand model, he detailed it, explaining and turned into a quote, and other minor problems that he explained and showed me we decided to ge t all the work and it was good enough to answer and end a weekend which gave us quick results without being blocked for too long without a vehicle for the duration of time.
Work with Eurotekk succeeded because we know a lot more about this vehicle and it solved all the problems we had with it, Alin found many leaks under the hood and was gracious enough to clean everything before you put all the blankets on after the repairs, I do not think you get this kind of service a Alin dealer is aware of these vehicles and he understood that I wanted to know more than the average customer, he was happy to share with me his time Take a walk through his shop, talk with him and discuss what you want out of your vehicle, I'm sure he can help you with everything you are trying to achieve and more.



Eurotekk Automobile and BMW Performance Edmonton Repair reviewed by Martin S.
Q What prompted you to seek the services Eurotekk What is the situation or problem do you need to solve.
A I wanted to buy a nice BMW occasion and get everything fixed and ready to go I need a little work done and I knew beforehand Alin worked with me before Ï to know what I was getting into.
Q Explain why you think working with Eurotekk succeeded.
Everything seems to be a great Alin offers quick and professional service.
Q What do you think Eurotekk was best to get the desired result.



A Alin takes the time to show me problems before the job is to make suggestions on things that can really expect or aren t a problem does not charge for work that is not necessary.
Q If a potential customer was on the fence about whether to work with Eurotekk or not, how about them.
A I would say if you have a German car imported, a great place to go and I have already sent the information EuroTekk two colleagues If you are a customer, it will ensure that you are supported.
Eurotekk Automobile and BMW Performance Edmonton Repair reviewed by Paul M.



I have never seen such a service exceptional customer.
I wanted a business that would provide exceptional service and a reasonable price Before attending Eurotekk, I did my due diligence by reading the opinions of Edmonton repair shops specialized in BMW's various European automotive blogs and forums, and it seems a consensus on places like World Class Auto, Auto Triska etc., so I called and left a message with Don's Auto World Class with what was wrong with my car, but my call was never Since my car returned trickled steadily oil and clearing the block that has been professionally detailed with the rest of the car to diagnose the source of the leak would be much easier, I was both annoyed and let down this lack of professionalism.
My search for someone who could help me continued until I find a place that seemed reputable and also had a warranty on parts and labor, I just drove by soliciting an opinion and acquire a quote; I got no intention of leaving my car I was pleasantly greeted by the owner, Alin, who evaluated my car for the oil leak I had He noticed several gears 1 and 2 have been grinding this was something I already knew from the speed sync worn in these reports, I could see it was someone who had not been used to dupe customers.
On the car jacking and diagnosis of the oil leak as a defective oil filter housing, he mentioned that it should be an easy solution It also alerted me to the fact that one side my car was suspended differently from the other, ball joints and tie rods need to be changed, and that my AC serpentine belt and cracked I got all these problems supported.
I came with an obvious problem of oil leakage and low secondary, but no less serious problems and all the problems were solved My 1992 BMW 325is drives like new now.
Alin said that the oil leak is a simple and diagnostics solution was free because there was hardly any work involved in monitoring the problem, he also noticed that I had to replace some parts in my tie suspension ball joints, springs and dampers, AC and serpentine belt in addition to the oil leak he mentioned that replacing the oil filter housing involved take a few components which would make him some other work which he politely recommended that I take care of, but ultimately left the decision up to me.



One of the qualities that I have to stress about Eurotekk is honesty instead of marking on the unexpected work and the work you have full disclosure and you decide from the beginning to the end what is done with your car's consequences of each decision are explained I of course asked about the ramifications of each component and if I really need to replace it and I met an honest response it is rare to find someone who will openly tell you that you have X, Y Z wrong with your car, but you need to worry about X for now.
Alin and I seem to believe in preventive maintenance, so I told him to take care of all the things that were wrong or down this road, I've been driving for two months since Alin worked on it I am delighted with the way it handles Eurotekk, namely Alin, gave me a discount wherever he could, and he combined working hours to maximize efficiency while so I can save a few dollars here or, I have never witnessed this service exceptional customer, which is precisely the reason I come back I not to mention every time I had a question that I met a well-informed response that was communicated in language that I could understand.
I read some reviews online and generally speaking people had good things to say when I called to book an appointment to diagnose my oil leak, the gentleman who answered Alin seemed really interested in what was wrong, ask where the leak came from, how long he had been persistent, etc.
Alin was very accommodating, and instead of booking me in a few days, he greeted me this afternoon and in 2 hours talk I had discovered the state of my car was and how everything was going to cost .



If you're on the fence about Eurotekk, at least see what he has to say it really is a good man and informed his wife Elizabeth is a very nice lady like her husband So when you put 1 and 1 set, you will get friendly, quality, honest work, and at a fair price, which is guaranteed for 2 years or 40,000 miles.
If you are worried about getting cheated of your hard earned money by having more work than you expected, do not fear, Eurotekk respect your vehicle as their own and meet the needs of their customers.







Eurotekk Reviews Edmonton German Auto Service, eurotekk, edmonton.