Monday, July 25, 2016

European Motor Cars NV Las Vegas Auto Repair

BMW Auto Repair



During our certification process, we found European Car engine for exceptional boutique They have an experienced team of technicians, who all have backgrounds that include factory training for European vehicles, they specialize in this solid training supplemented by regular training update provided by several high-quality organizations, the shop also has an excellent selection of the same tools of analysis of the plant and the diagnostic equipment, you will find at the dealership This impressive combining the expertise and tools enables fast, accurate diagnosis and repair of prisoners and family operated, they were serving the Las Vegas area since 1996.
We offer a guarantee of 40 MTH 40,000 mile We have a shuttle service to and from that we are an alternative dealer for your automotive needs We perform extended warranty repairs.
When you bring your vehicle European Car engine for maintenance, you will have a team of professionals at your service.
Each of our technicians has been trained by the factory and master certified status to ensure you receive the highest quality and most efficient service We also use the most advanced systems for diagnosis and repair industry to repair your vehicle from the first time.



Our service is based on convenience and efficiency You have the option of a shuttle at home or at work, relax with a cup of coffee in the waiting area, or even to have a car loan available while we work on your vehicle, we can even choose your car at home, service, and return it with a free wash.
It is easy to arrange an appointment service You can request a line in the Abov menu.
Was discouraged because the price of repairs was identical to the dealership repair shop Mercedes A 768 was quoted to replace the thermostat dealer I went and bought the thermostat to 255 retail and pay someone had done the work for 40 This means that you were charging me 468 00 for the only job I 99 also responsible for the diagnosis and I had the service did Feel like you are right on par with the price concession and me said that I would save a ton of money also quote for the installation of replacement was the same dealership where I at least get a car loan.
Excellent work and well done on my car and my car girls and the price was right.
Excellent service visited this shop for 4 years.


Fixed properly and ready in time, excellent service.
I received a fair price and excellent customer service.
I always feel comfortable when I take my car here.
European Motor Cars went beyond the fixation with my vehicle and provide a service to fantastic customer.
I was very impressed with how I treated EMC Other stores need to take notes on how to conduct their business.



Well-trained service team, nice lounge and friendly service treated me in service the same day, I feel their service is unparalleled.








European Motor Cars NV Las Vegas Auto Repair, European, motor cars, vegas.