Monday, July 18, 2016

European Eastside Kirkland WA Inc

Kirkland Eastside Real Estate Houses for sale Redmond Bellevue Issaquah Sammamish Mercer Island



European Eastside aims to provide the best quality service in automotive repair, and the best possible customer experience we want to help educate you on the best practices to keep your European or German car in perfect condition, and remain the shop, you can count on for all your repair needs and vehicle maintenance in the Bellevue area Visit our facility in Kirkland, call us, or feel free to email us your request using the form below we look foward your visit, no matter where on the Eastside you're coming.
European Eastside Inc is one of the few departments who are honest, competent and professional with their service that I have never been disappointed The dealer SAAB Puget Sound is lower Fife Forget I found an excellent place for my interview SAAB here on the Eastside They are the best.
I had a problem with my car and called on my way into work and they were able to squeeze me with the appointment and fix my car quickly while giving me a loaner.
Still better than the price dealers, European Eastside has always provided fast, friendly and convenient Unfortunately, I had to use them more than I love the past 3 years, malfunctions occur on aging BMW 328i but Shane and always diagnostic team and repair the problem quickly get me back on the road.



The owner was incredibly helpful, I had enough money to buy a baterie for my 2003 BMW 325 - So I should try to change it on myself, I was missing a tool and he let me borrow one his tools and walked out and help walk me through what I had to do, I'll put my car here and feel confident that they are not trying to rip me so wise money this is a great store to your car Kim in Christmas.
This organization is professional, honest and very helpful I will use them exclusively for my car repairs and needs advice.
My experience was great, very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service, I really appreciate the ability to communicate in real time by text or email Since I was at work when my car was being repaired, receiving a text message was very convenient for me, I will return to my need additional service.
Shane and his team are fantastic and great for finding the problem, they do t mess around and suggestions are very honest.








European Eastside Kirkland WA Inc, Eastside, European, Kirkland.