Sunday, July 24, 2016

European Auto Repair Walnut Creek CA

California Auto Repair Shop Insurance



Carlos is visiting respected as a person who - with everyone on his team - treats those who rely on their vehicles to his care as if they were the family that you will immediately appreciate the difference between that and deal with managers conventional services.
This is natural, because it is his business reputation at stake if your satisfaction is not met We thrive on your recommendation to others.
Here you will find the treasured European traditions that have all but disappeared with the interests of companies at the head of large modern enterprises pride and honor in a hard day's work and life responsibilities.
Our main reputation is that of a Mercedes repair shop, although we specialize in service and repair for all German cars - Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen and Volvo cars also.
Carlos and his great staff took care of my Mercedes at least 8 years old, a widow I.
Rely on him and trust him to my car needs is 1997 and runs perfect, I think the prices are.



Without any hesitation, I recommend European Auto Repair Carlos and all his staff is 1st class My experience with European Auto Repair has always exceeded my expectations Carlos is the one you can trust to give you an accurate assessment of the state of your vehicle and his exceptional skills established in the automotive repair has been proven every time he repaired my car.
I had to move out of Northern California and my only regret is that I could not my vehicle serviced at European Auto Repair.
If you are looking for a polished and professional mechanic to service your vehicle, there is no need to look further reach out to Carlos and European car repair and you'll be more than satisfied.
All parts have been ordered and delivered when I leave my car off All work was done at the end of the day, which eliminated my need to rent a car for day two very good people to work with.



First time in Great Service Euro cheaply.
Carlos excellent service was complete to explain what was necessary and why give me details of the work and cost estimates I feel really confident in the work he did and would return for future service needs for my vehicle.
Carlos was the profession, the berries were clean, and the work was complete.
John and Carlos are always honest and professional.
These guys helped my husband and me as our E320 They were able to clearly identify the problem and worked with us on a solution, I really think I've found my new mechanic.


Excellent service - friendly staff - They have my complete confidence.
Each time I come, the service is efficient and time frame originally planned Although I am not the payroll, two vacuum cleaners inside and wash the windows of my car prices are very fair.
European Auto Repair is always by fair price and excellent service.
Before my appointment, I noted with the receptionist that I had some health problems that require housing and the staff was very friendly and helpful in this area received The service was excellent and the esthetician was very gentle and careful with my skin sensitivity, I hope to return in the near future more.








European Auto Repair Walnut Creek CA, European, auto repair, car repair European.