Saturday, July 23, 2016

European Auto Garage over 5601 Vine St Alexandria VA Phone Number

European Space Agency is studying the effects Spraying Aresol



Repairs my VW EOS 2008 was my mechanic for BMW for 20 years the best in the business.
I went to the store and the owner Antonio and his assistant Juan repaired my VW Passat in a day, I'm in a VW dealership where they offered a repair -1700 Antonio found the defect- 2 valves The cost was 97 00 honesty and fair work I highly recommend everyone to experience the German car repairs in particular thanks Got we meet as professional mechanics.
I ended up taking my car to the shop Antonio for a second opinion after getting a huge list of my previous repair shop car Something does not add quite of their recommended list of repairs Antonio took a shot look at my car, quickly identified the problems and also highlighted the fact that the car was being repaired either with incorrect parts or workmanship He was right and I'm happy very knowledgeable to know there is an honest mechanic city ​​will continue to keep my car in the store, I feel I can trust him, I was responsible for thousands of dollars elsewhere and I was not getting what I was paying for Antonio good work and thank you for being ethical.
This is the only store I will never go to auto repair services and staff is very honest and explain the exact question thoroughly, and show you how the component has failed and it s necessary to address them.
I was going over European Auto for years because they offer excellent service at reasonable prices They specialize in European cars, but they have kept my Honda smoothly it several years ago, I had tires installed another place and my car started shaking the auto shop that installed the tire says it was not the tires, but another alignment problem Then I had this service is the same place as it was part Installation of tires, but the car continued to shake After months of trying to understand the problem, I finally took the EAP, and even if they do not make tires, Antonio looked at the car and m ' said that the problem was actually - hurray the car shakes, all thanks to Antonio and, on a side note - I do not know if it's just me, but Antonio looks like Richard Gere I like that in their waiting area, they n is only a big screen TV, but a large table that gives me a place to telework, while I await the end of the service The store is locate d in an industrial area, but it is not difficult to find that I highly recommend this place.



We like Antonio and has been serving our cars for years, he is the most honest mechanic ever --- we can not sing his praises enough His prices are very reasonable and you really will tell the truth and you show parts that were replaced the location is a bit off the beaten path, but close enough to the subway station to work my husband described it as fair, honest and reliable, it is the best ever.
I officiated by a friend and they seem to have decent prices, while providing at the same time quality work They are friendly and very informative and knowledgeable about cars they work that are, I recommend this place above all European to everybody.
I went to the store and the owner Antonio and his assistant Juan repaired my VW Passat in a day, I'm in a VW dealership where they offered a repair -1700 Antonio found the defect- 2 valves The cost was 97 00 honesty and fair work I highly recommend everyone to experience the German car repairs in particular thanks Got we meet as professional mechanics.
I ended up taking my car to the shop Antonio for a second opinion after getting a huge list of my previous repair shop car Something does not add quite of their recommended list of repairs Antonio took a shot look at my car, quickly identified the problems and also highlighted the fact that the car was being repaired with either incorrect or defective work pieces.



It was just great and happy to know that he is an honest mechanic in town will continue to keep my car in the store, I feel I can trust him, I was paying thousands of dollars elsewhere and I was not getting not what I was paying good work and thank you Antonio to be ethical.
I was going over European Auto for years because they offer excellent service at reasonable prices They specialize in European cars, but they have kept my Honda smoothly it several years ago, I had tires installed another place and my car started shaking the auto shop that installed the tire says it was not the tires, but another alignment problem Then I had this service is the same place as it was part Installation of tires, but the car continued to shake After months of trying to understand the problem, I finally took the EAP, and even if they do not make tires, Antonio looked at the car and m ' said that the problem was actually - hurray the car shakes, all thanks to Antonio and, on a side note - I do not know if it's just me, but Antonio looks like Richard Gere.
I like that in their waiting area, they have not only a big screen TV, but a large table that gives me a place to telework while I wait for the end of the service The store is located in an industrial area, but it is not hard to find I highly recommend this place.
We like Antonio and has been serving our cars for years, he is the most honest mechanic ever --- we can not sing his praises enough His prices are very reasonable and you really will tell the truth and you show parts that have been replaced.
The location is a little off the beaten path, but close enough to the metro stop to work.


My husband described it as fair, honest and reliable.








European Auto Garage over 5601 Vine St Alexandria VA Phone Number, European, auto repair.