Saturday, July 23, 2016

European Auto Clinic Auto Repair 32610 Pacific Hwy S Federal Way WA Phone Number_1

Smitty, Window



32610 Pacific Hwy S Ste B8 Federal Way WA 98003 253 874-3870.
Now, this ain t shop much cheaper than others, but boy are they like the family Soooo personable, so kind and so understanding if is something that cost too much, Paul will even tell you which to go, how to yourself or to hell he will, I've never met anyone with such knowledge in European cars, is willing to share this knowledge with you and give you honestly the best fighting chance you will have with your vehicle I took my car now 3 occasions and each time it is more helped my warranty wanted to after market parts on my BMW to the water system and caught up to the bitter end, I am now part I Paid the difference, but it made me aware of the problem and instead of giving me a problem he had solutions options This is a quality of service that you can t find nowhere tears flow from my eyes when I move to Washington because there's really no other like Paul and his shop Take a chance with him, I promise you won t be disappointed.
A friend recommended this shop I researched before going and saw that others had a high level of satisfaction with their experience there Unfortunately, I have not a good experience I suspension back my Mercedes S430 2000 stopped working, so I had it towed to the shop when I went to drop off the key, the guy behind the desk took my keys yelled at me on my way, go rob a bank, I'm not sure how else to take that remark, except as assumption made about my heritage I waited and heard nothing back from the shop for five days, so I gave them Paul once said my work car as necessary, it's give five or six different codes and scanner can not read even all he told them that they needed to start trading car parts to try to understand the problem my, and I had an oil leak just struck me as dishonest, and a way of trying to charge me for things unjustly my car doesn t need I tell him not to work on my car He said May 2 working hours were done on my car, and should charge me 200 for the diagnosis of my problems Naturally, I am not willing to pay because they really diagnose my car, and I did not pay all, I lost 250 tow my car and this shop is a terrible experience that I would recommend PLACE.
Honest people, playing with integrity After three failed attempts to fix my husband's car and JM, Europe took the car and made it okay Yes, they actually connected all parts and the car was running without problems for Thank you for weeks now we will be back.


The best place to repair confidence and trust service straight shooter every time, the guys at the front to mechanics who do the work of love that place, here comes from years trust them with all of our cars German.
Was bring our car here for years and very legitimate people - straight answers and no BS price is very fair as well.
Leslie B said I had brakes and some other things here on my volvo and my daughter had joints and brakes replaced on his Honda These guys went the extra mile to help, very reasonable prices and labor read more.
In automotive repair, transmission repair, oil change.



Yelp users haven t even ask any questions about the European Auto Clinic.
Your confidence is our main concern, so businesses can not pay to alter or remove comments Read more.
Now, this ain t shop much cheaper than others, but boy are they like the family Soooo personable, so kind and so understanding if is something that cost too much, Paul will even tell you which to go, how to yourself or to hell he will, I've never met anyone with such knowledge in European cars, is willing to share this knowledge with you and give you honestly the best fighting chance you will have with your vehicle I took my car now 3 occasions and each time it is more helped my warranty wanted to after market parts on my BMW to the water system and caught up to the bitter end, I am now part I Paid the difference, but it made me aware of the problem and instead of giving me a problem he had solutions options This is a quality of service that you can t find nowhere tears flow from my eyes when I move to Washington because there's really no other like Paul and his shop Take a chance with him, I promise you won t be disappointed.
A friend recommended this shop I researched before going and saw that others had a high level of satisfaction with their experience there Unfortunately, I have not a good experience I suspension back my Mercedes S430 2000 stopped working, so I had it towed to the shop when I went to drop off the key, the guy behind the desk took my keys yelled at me on my way, go rob a bank, I'm not sure how else to take that remark, except as assumption made about my heritage I waited and heard nothing back from the shop for five days, so I gave them Paul once said my work car as necessary, it's give five or six different codes and scanner can not read even all he told them that they needed to start trading car parts to try to understand the problem my, and I had an oil leak just struck me as dishonest, and a way of trying to charge me for things unjustly my car doesn t need I tell him not to work on my car He said May 2 working hours were done on my car, and should charge me 200 for the diagnosis of my problems Naturally, I am not willing to pay because they really diagnose my car, and I did not pay all, I lost 250 tow my car and this shop is a terrible experience that I would recommend PLACE.








European Auto Clinic Auto Repair 32610 Pacific Hwy S Federal Way WA Phone Number_1, European, auto, clinical.