Friday, July 22, 2016

Euro Otto Sport Auto Repair 1610 Langan Avenue Port Coquitlam BC Canada Phone Number

People are amazing 2015 (Extreme Sport Edition) HD



1610 Langan Avenue Port Coquitlam BC V3C 1K5 Canada 604 941-1466.
An honest person deserves a good review I own 2004 Porsche Cayenne ok, its a Porsche, but its really old car so hard to spend thousands of dollars on the basic service for an old car Euro Otto came highly recommended by a friend even as I called around and check the price Here are some things that Otto is big one no charge on the analysis of the error lights on the dashboard and you know it is not free at the Porsche service center Recommend 2 to correct those that are important and give me options to let other for the near future, without breaking the bank right away 3 the price is right and it is close to its estimate so it's no surprises that shows only he knows what he's doing, I like a mechanic who is willing to explain the problem, even though I am a woman driver, who often wave off male mechanic Otto Thank you and I thought that was his name, I ser have a repeat customer spread the word about the good work.
The dream of my husband was buying a Porsche as he always liked these vehicles and bought a Boxster S 2000 there 16.000 00 3 years, he is a cancer survivor and a retired firefighter and that was all he could afford his dream car is again seated as stop expensive gray door in the garage following the professional advice and bad work ethic and customer service of EURO SPORT OTTO Port Coquitlam, BC Escape EURO OTTO SPORT as their customer service, work ethics and unprofessional advice is abysmal in April 2015, he consulted another dealer porsche in N Vancouver as he noticed some engine noise and they suggested the distribution chain should be replaced in the near future, he consulted EURO OTTO SPORT for a second opinion and was told they do not know what they are talking and you can drive for one year 15 June, while my 2015 husband was driving his car in the distribution chain is not the engine makes loud noises, he called OTTO EURO SPORT and advice he recei ved was driving the car at home and bring it in morning This advice was incorrect and therefore caused more damage to the engine as he drove the car home with a distribution chain that failed and was mechanically off June 16 EURO OTTO SPORTS supposedly put in an order for an engine used Re customer service - there was no follow-up phone call to advise my motor control timing husband and a plan to replace the engine in June 30 my husband called and was told the engine was on its way, but it was not the truth that the Porsche Boxster was sitting pretty as gray door stop outside our house from 16 June until 10 September, 2015 My husband finally called the end of July and was told that the store will be closed for vacation from August 1 for 3 weeks, so no engine and no chance to make repairs Finally, on September 10, it has a 2015 call to put the car in the scenario so far is almost 3 months and a minimum contact OTTO EURO SPORT October 19 over a month later, my hu sband dropped and the car was still sitting outside and no work n ' was done on the engine al October 23, 2015 my husband finally got fed up with poor work ethic, the customer service and lack abysmal professionalism and had the car towed to our house EURO OTTO SPORT the 23 said there was a hole in the replacement engine and returned to the sender 2 days earlier after more than 4 months of stalling and delaying tactics used engine now has a hole and my husband left again empty shell of a car All procrastination and delaying, poor communication and disrespectfully really taken a toll on the mental health of my husband, I would really like to see the financial reward for SPORT EURO OTTO for the loss of 16 000 00 plus the loss of not having vehicle for over 4 months, I have never had the exposure or experience with such pathetic attitude all of any service provider My husband worked 28 years as a firefighter and first responder and treated him in such a way is appalling very loving wife, Maria.
I know Otto for over 15 years and has done tons of work for me, it is super knowledgable, honest and has more experience than you'll need if you want your German car fixed right the first time, Go for it.
We were told by the Mercedes dealership that my wife needed GLK front brakes as soon as possible in driving the car, there were no screams, rattles or pulling the side I brought to Euro Otto Sport and was told that the front brakes were always very good and he recommended that they will not be replaced at this time and visit him in 3-4 mos Thats honesty.
Otto is an incredibly professional mechanic, he worked on the car itself and is honest about what needs to be fixed right away compared to what can wait without causing other problems that I had a mechanical confidence hurt because of past experiences, but this guy is trustworthy and affordable for the German car repair, you also feel amazingly flexible, my car wouldn t start, it was towed, and explained the need for the car fixed that day, I know he was very busy, but I fixed it and the door that evening, I always know my Jetta is in good hands when she is with him.


An honest person deserves a good review I own 2004 Porsche Cayenne ok, its a Porsche, but its really old car so hard to spend thousands of dollars on the basic service for an old car Euro Otto came highly recommended by a friend even as I called around and check the price Here are some things that Otto is big one no charge on the analysis of the error lights on the dashboard and you know it is not free at the Porsche service center Recommend 2 to correct those that are important and give me options to let other for the near future, without breaking the bank right away 3 the price is right and it is close to its estimate so it's no surprises that shows only he knows what he's doing, I like a mechanic who is willing to explain the problem, even though I am a woman driver, who often wave off male mechanic.
Otto thank you and I think that's his name, I'll be a repeat customer spread the word about the good work.
The dream of my husband was buying a Porsche as he always liked these vehicles and bought a Boxster S 2000 there 16.000 00 3 years, he is a cancer survivor and a retired firefighter and that was all he could afford his dream car is again seated as stop expensive gray door in the garage following the professional advice and bad work ethic and customer service of EURO SPORT OTTO Port Coquitlam, C. B
Stay away EURO OTTO SPORT as their customer service, work ethics and unprofessional advice is abysmal in April 2015, he consulted another dealer Porsche in N Vancouver as he noticed some engine noise and they suggested the distribution chain should be replaced in the near future, he consulted EURO OTTO SPORT for a second opinion and was told they do not know what they are talking about and you can drive for one year.
On June 15, 2015 while my husband was driving his car in the distribution chain failed the engine made some loud noises He called OTTO EURO SPORT and advice he received was to drive the car home and bring in the morning This advice was incorrect and therefore caused more damage to the engine as he drove the car home with a distribution chain that failed and was off mechanically.



On June 16th EURO OTTO SPORTS supposedly put in an order for an engine used Re customer service - there was no follow-up phone call to inform my motor control timing husband and a plan to replace the engine in June 30 my husband called and was told the engine was on its way, but it was not the truth that the Porsche Boxster was sitting pretty as gray door stop outside our house from 16 June until 10 September 2015 .
My husband finally called the end of July and was told that the store will be closed for vacation from August 1 for 3 weeks, so no engine and no chance to make repairs Finally, on September 10, by 2015, he received a call to put the car in So far timeline is close to 3 months and a minimum contact OTTO EURO SPORT October 19 over a month later, my husband fell and the car was still sitting outside and no work was done on the engine al.
October 23, 2015 my husband finally got fed up with poor work ethics, customer service and abysmal lack of professionalism and had the car towed to our house EURO OTTO SPORT 23 said there was a hole in the replacement engine and returned to sender 2 days earlier.
After more than 4 months of stalling and delaying tactics of used engine now has a hole and my husband left again a shell of a car All procrastination and delaying, poor communication and disrespectfully really taken a toll on my mental health husband.
I would really like to see the financial reward for EURO SPORT OTTO for the loss of 16 000 00 plus the loss of not having a vehicle for more than 4 months, I have never had the exposure or experience with such pathetic attitude all of any service provider My husband worked 28 years as a firefighter and first responder and treated him so terrible is a very loving wife, Maria.



We were told by the Mercedes dealership that my wife needed GLK front brakes as soon as possible in driving the car, there were no screams, rattles or pulling the side I brought to Euro Otto Sport and was told that the front brakes were always very good and he recommended that they will not be replaced at this time and visit him in 3-4 mos Thats honesty.
Otto is an incredibly professional mechanic, he worked on the car itself and is honest about what needs to be fixed right away compared to what can wait without causing other problems that I had a mechanical confidence hurt because of past experiences, but this guy is trustworthy and affordable for the German car repair, you also feel amazingly flexible, my car wouldn t start, it was towed, and explained the need for the car fixed that day, I know he was very busy, but I fixed it and the door that evening, I always know my Jetta is in good hands when she is with him.
Buy and sell tires Licensed Mechanic is very important to new tires used We also offer services in mechanical licensing Our service offers experienced competitive and reliable Our price guarantee on our tires can t be adapted more.








Euro Otto Sport Auto Repair 1610 Langan Avenue Port Coquitlam BC Canada Phone Number, euro, otto, Sports.