Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Car Service Audi Ripoffs

Dealers Red Handed Try to MACC MADE Me!



You are correct Serov ACCC called misleading and deceptive conduct, I knew I was in the service according to the service manual and the cost to fix everything that made emissions control light come on I know diesel engines, and made minor services myself I understand how difficult timing belts are required to change, I also knew that I would pay a premium to stealership but expect 2k or the extra 2000 for brake them was just trying this because I am a woman and therefore must be stupid who knows I might just fell for it so the extra 1000 for the water pump seems to be a part of the business mode which is misleading and deceptive conduct, because they knew when I accepted that they would request another 2k 1000 once they had my car in their possession and in pieces.
There is no need to replace the water pump either, its nothing but a con job of a water pump in a properly maintained cooling system will survive the car gives you a fantastic story of how he will then charge you as much expensive anyway I bet a lot of money they do t change anyway, you just fleece for her.
True story of a Holden dealer WA charged me over 2000 for the service and the brakes whim so 3,200 seems to expect from Audi, but still not cool the way they approached.
Who I am in WA and also let me know that I'm going to pay my A4 in 2017.



Remind me never to buy an Audi, all the thoughts I had really left.
Remind me never to buy an Audi, all the thoughts I had really left.
That it is wrong with all euro with coins, but you are required to get ripped at any dealership large walls in Nissans.
Remind me never to buy an Audi, all the thoughts I had really left.
Your current Toyota is certainly cheaper to maintain than a luxurious Audi.



2016-Jan-23 posted, 47 hours 11 AEST edited 2016-Jan-23, 11 am AEST 57.
Moe I love my Audi, I can not do better than 4 9L 100 km and it's fantastic ride After 5 years, it still looks brand new both inside and outside it n 'that needs maintenance once a year, it was relatively cheap, compared to what some people drive for example, Nilsson patrols, for example Holden whims main services are expensive, but my engine will last 500 600,000 km and therefore will be the body and the main services are expensive, no matter what vehicle you buy are.
Arrrhh, I tried to get an Audi every now and again, I keep hearing horror stories about unnecessary dealers not resolve warranty issues and the costs of services like this and it cures me immediately .
Mazda dealers aren t fabulous example my wife's 2013 3; 330 dealer quotes for modification and control of oil Normal 6 months.
Local mobile mech costs 130 for the same work and did a perfect job every time, without overloading the extras and always ask before doing anything outside the normal service.


My wife's 2013 3; 330 dealer quotes for modification and control of oil Normal 6 months.
Mazda has recently introduced a price cap service on new cars, but I must admit they aren t as cheap as other Japanese manufacturers.
Local mobile mech costs 130 for the same work and did a perfect job every time.
Is it your stamp book because a log book service is a little different from an oil change.
2016-Jan-24 displayed the 10 49 hours AEST published in 2016 24-Jan-10 53 hours AEST.
Looks like they now sell service plans 3-year 45,000km.



This is more than the value of the first three services and so another con Like all the other cars that I had, the true cost services come after 80 000, when the need to start replacing things inside engine, such as belts, pulleys and toothed belts My first three services were at less than 1000 the batch.
Why do not you want to post where you will get now I'm honestly curious services I need to get an unregistered independent reseller service in Perth.
Sorry, I'm currently on my phone and do not know how to do the thing quote I'll get German car service quotes and Eurocare, more Midas had my last service performed by Midas and saved hundreds of dollars, but wasn t completely happy they made the full service My wiper fluid ran out, for example when they checked they had met, and he chugged a little, but if it saves a lot of money so I just do not get what I did not pay for Eurocars were really helpful when I called them to see how I was scammed.
This economy is well on the gurgler great time at each service that is the point.
Not really I register my vehicle expenses, and, compared to my previous vehicle, I'm not saving about 2,400 per year I got my first three years in the service for free Audi business I'm ahead after five years, I really do not mind paying to keep this economy I do mind being ripped off and they are asked to pay more than a fair price.
Audi and others will try to scare the customers when doing things to the point of receiving a service representative call, brakes fired, must be replaced before 1500 would cost it was to 60k.



Same for me there are 2 city services in 1200 for my brakes replaced because they were almost finished, I went elsewhere they said to come back at about 30000 km quoted me 600.








Car Service Audi Ripoffs, Services, Audi, Audi thoughts really, really gone Audi thoughts.