Monday, June 20, 2016

Car hire in San Francisco from $ 21



More staff was very professional and on time it wasn t a huge line unlike other car rental companies they had inventory and a wide variety.
Cons My only suggestion in this particular place, would be to have a drop off overnight We only needed the car for the day to explore the Bay Area Our hotel was in Union Square next to the business and overnight parking is expensive our hotel charges € 50 a night we didn t need the car the next day and would pREFER return to business This suggestion comes only concern because in previous visits we were able to drop overnight off to other car rental companies, including the company.
Advantages These guys have experience down very easy.
Other car was new, with a sub valuable port for music, which makes our roadtrip smooth sailing.


Less pickup took an hour to the location Union SF st They had cars and were nice people but seemed understaffed - far behind them turn around even relatively calm Monday, people in front of us piled five deep groups we would have liked a cleaner car, but we are so happy to finally be known that we have right now, dirty and sticky doors and all windows.
More Our car was brand new, the overnight rate was very competitive.
Disadvantages in the kidnapping, a car was not available so we moved to try other agencies After trying in any other car available and we thought we were going around uber We returned to the company to see if they could us a car to another place Surprisingly a car just happened that we could take a very pleasant agent helped us with the name Katie She apologized put us up quickly and we had a brand new SUV that was put level of our original rental They have also given up after a hour return costs at the beginning of what would be a trick of the red situation reveals be agreat result a big thank you to Katie.
I tried calling against Kayak to complain in the morning I took the car - I booked a cab, went to pick up and upon arrival they said there were no cars at all left I finally found a sedan and said I can t have a convertible was offered no refund and did not get a rental convertible company told me that I have to sort out with kayaking, but their offices were closed Sunday, so I have to take the wrong car at the risk of not getting a refund and have no car as the tank was completely empty as they said they didn t have time to prepare the car.



The more we were in town, and I wanted a car for a day's drive north in the counties of Marin and Sonoma walked a block to pick up the car at the Hertz desk in a nice hotel Returned the car to Valet service agent on our return night in the city can not be better MDC.
Plus store closed when I had to pick up and not post or me or inform you to pick up on Saturday at 15 hours in reality it was not a 230 pick up 15 hours pick up.
Disadvantages closed shop when I had to pick up and not post or get information or you to pick up on Saturday at 15 hours in reality it was not 230 pick up 15 hours pick up Hertz made another reservation I had to go all the way to the airport and was double the price that I planned originally other than to arrange to pick up a car at the airport, they would not match the price I quoted to drive and return was a cumbersome process.
Less booked a car through kayaking and when we went to the counter, there was no car available, although I made a reservation to allow you shouldn t to book a reservation if a car is not available .
Cons We booked online, minor problem with the pick-up location It took 3 staff to know how to find our reservation I asked 5 times if my booking was with Dollar despite me showing email booking on my iPad, I then asked myself 3 times if my name was dollar When I explained that I wanted to spend the pickup or rebook at the airport, they said they couldn t do and I had go, sit down and book online on my iPad and then come the reception and they could give me the car but could not do it for me then there was the mysterious 30 dollar tax which was in charge, no other company car loaded We went to another company, were charged less and service was amazing will not recommend this company to everyone.



Either Dollar or kayak made a mistake - I'm not s.
Against I chose San Francisco non-airport or standard only dollar displayed size the lowest rate and I booked, thinking that I would get something like a Toyota Corolla When I arrived, they stuck me with the Nissan Sentra lot smaller, and that was only because they didn t have something even smaller even though I'm not sure that the fault lies with Dollar or kayak, I think it is your responsibility to make sure things like this don t get to your regular clients another element unrelated - don t you think you need to provide a better explanation of the Allianz insurance coverage similar bundled Each car rental insurance at the counter, and probably many of your customers buy redundant coverage.
More Once we got the car all went pretty well Save uncomfortable Nissan Juk was after only an hour away.
Disadvantages One Desktop agent rhe when a number of flights arrived she had problems with a rental customer, it was the service that led to an immediate backup of everyone arriving Saw 4 other agents are walking for at least 15 minutes before the two finally to belly up to the office to help people online we were 3rd line and it took an hour of queuing before we finally got to the agent to reception for a BIG International airport location is simply not acceptable after that, it went pretty quick because we had booked the Nissan Juk is by far the most uncomfortable car we've ever rented for a short distance with the mountain roads it could be a fun car to drive, but it's hard on the motorway turn.
Against light air pressure tires came to say my blood pressure was low it made me a little upset I went to the gas station and had someone put all the tires for me, I did not get a apartment on the way to the airport.



Disadvantages Your email clear off Airport Shuttle, it is not one that I called the number listed in the e-mail and it is this place is downtown San Francisco I had no car I and had to cancel because there was some type of computer convention most other car rental companies waited until I 3 hours until I finally found that I was with my young children and older relatives 70 It was a nightmare.
Drawbacks you need bart FOM OFS GET, then you better book something from the airport.
Disadvantages The list said shuttle to the airport, there is no shuttle We had to take a taxi then train to go all the way to the city center to get the horrible car.
The more I liked the car economy rent a car, it was clean, very well for the weekend and spacious.
Less KAYAK ADVERTISES FALSE PLACE rental car in SFO COMPANY ECONOMY RENT A CAR said they tried to EC STATIONARY BUT MUST make more efforts he ended AN EXTRA COSTS 80 00 über in LOCATION OF PLACE ' aIRPORT 40 00 CAR DROP airport THAT TIME FACTOR T DIDN ADDED aIRPORT CAR Switches GET TWO BUSINESSES ARE aT FAULT IF YOU KNOW ME.



Disadvantages No pick up at the air port were told to take a taxi to the economy if we ended up renting from Hertz, which cost 346 Never will I book with economy again.
More vehicles Perfect for a lower price than the economy.
Disadvantages The location was a crowded and dangerous area on a shuttle, it was over an hour to get a few miles from the airport when I returned the car, it took forty minutes to get to the access was also inaccurate.
More This site was by City Rent-A-Car in San Francisco on Bush St We had a great car and the cost was 1 3 of the one of the other rental companies to pick up in downtown SF They were incredibly helpful both the removal and deposit I took a Uber to get it back, I had the opportunity to file to the airport for an additional 40, but I decided to Uber Bush St airport for ease of being deposited to the terminal and there was less money in the back seat was a slight stain - but had no effect on our use of the car and I do not need new blank if it means affordable vehicle and very comfortable for 3 days I'd t hesitate to rent from them again in San Francisco.



They wouldn t against Let me my debit card waste of time.
More cash and check in process is fast and easy, however, I think they have a limited stock in this place, and the drivers were late returning Car We had a minivan instead of the car, we asked again, they gave us the same price good service to global customers.








Car hire in San Francisco from $ 21, francisco, choice selection of reality, there Airport Shuttle.