Monday, May 9, 2016

Mercedes Autohaus Auto Service Repair 3450 Do Pkwy San Antonio TX Phone

DIEGO FUSARO: Riapertura del futuro. Contro l # 39; Eterno present



3450 Do Pkwy San Antonio TX 78218 210 821-6152.
As a salesman, there is not much worse experience than being 300 miles of your home office and car problems I provided by my employer, property used in 2006 ML350 with over 200K miles on the clock with so wear it is likely that I will not be in my hometown when repairs for breakdowns I was driving from Dallas to San Antonio are required without any problems again the next morning in a restaurant parking lot, Mercedes would crank but will not start, after 30 minutes retry, I decided to call someone who knows I yelped Mercedes Mercedes waiting to find a dealer and discovered their Autohaus I read positive reviews about this authorized Bosch independent shop specializing in Mercedes and called them with Vivian responded to my call and immediately took it informed me they were booked for a week, but c ompris my situation, asked for my number and promised to return the call after seeing what, if anything could be done Mack the shop owner called me soon after and asked relevant questions to try to isolate the problem, it became apparent that diagnosis in person was necessary and was given a phone number to a towing company he recommended and had an account After the vehicle came to Autohaus they jumped on the troubleshooting process to get back on the road and work in the region as soon as possible sitting in the lobby, I saw first hand that Mack, Vivian and the staff is friendly and conscientious when they had to deal with all their customers, phone calls and delivery vendors when my initial question was established, they communicated the diagnosis and pump alternative to c arburant which was an integrated set in the fuel tank If I could give 10 stars for this experience at Autohaus, I would be assured that business is what people are looking for because it works with integrity by the owners and employees who do the right thing everyday.
Honestly, I would not come to Autohaus had it not been for Vivian She was so nice, knowledgeable and honest on the phone that I felt compelled to give them my business They did an incredible job, and I saved over 40 compared to the mercedes benz dealership in town with better service, better price than I will be back.
We had an emergency and called this place and showed us and in no time; they are friendly, very professional and really care about their customers, going beyond We found a new place for the service of our vehicle.



I was bringing my 2009 C63 was here for almost two years for routine maintenance, major repairs of the engine and body work, they are extremely competent, reliable and trustworthy There customer service is excellent and they are always ready to flex their schedule to fit my own if possible I won t take my car anywhere else as long as I live in San Antonio.
The owner is very professional, informative and trustworthy They are reliable and reasonable prices first choice for repair issues or maintenance of Mercedes before going anywhere else, including dealer They repaired my AC problem complex that nobody could understand Autohaus Thanks.
Autohaus Mac is the best in town to repair Mercedes He's worked on my 1980 300SD Turbo D, My 450 SEL 1980 and soon will work on my 1980 280 SEL He's honest, competent, and has an excellent staff Mac Thank you.
A recently took my 95 Mercedes C280 for shopping someone recommended Autohaus Mercedes They serve exclusively mercedes service with over 25 years experience Apparently my throttle actuator aka throttle body shorted because of mercedes materials substandard has decided to use to insulate wiring during this period, the process runs in the control unit and has been replaced as my car was diagnosed and repaired within five days to drop off the main part was ordered out of the throttle body was rebuilt who saved 300 vs new and comes with a longer warranty and the control unit was recovered that saved more money and Vivian was very courteous and quick to Mack phone was very helpful and saved the old to explain and show me the exposed wiring when installing the throttle body the car was still not working properly after the test drive at this time, the control unit has been obtained and installed at no additional cost for the work They are key to OSE on Fridays and I was not able to get a hold of anyone during the hours of lunch 12-1 one day I was driving to pick up the car the car works fine now, I am very satisfied of the work and recommend them to everyone now that my next car will be German is still unknown.
As a salesman, there is not much worse experience than being 300 miles of your home office and car problems I provided by my employer, property used 2006 ML350 with over 200K miles on the clock with so wear it is likely that I will not be in my hometown when repairs for breakdowns I was driving from Dallas to San Antonio are required without any problems again the next morning in a restaurant parking lot, Mercedes would crank but will not start, after 30 minutes retry, I decided to call someone who knows Mercedes.
I yelped Mercedes waiting to find a dealer and discovered their Autohaus I read positive reviews about this Bosch authorized specialized independent stores in Mercedes and called them with Vivian responded to my call and immediately took She said they were sold out for a week but understood my situation, asked for my number and promised to return the call after seeing what, if anything could be done.



Mack the shop owner called me soon after and asked relevant questions to try to isolate the problem, it became apparent that diagnosis in person was necessary and was given a company phone number tow he recommended and had an account.
Once the vehicle has arrived at Autohaus they jumped on the troubleshooting process to get back on the road and work in the region as soon as possible.
While sitting in the lobby, I witnessed first hand that Mack, Vivian and the staff is friendly and conscientious when they were dealing with all their customers, phone calls and delivery sellers.
When my initial question was established, they communicated the diagnosis and the fuel pump replacement solution was an integrated set in the fuel tank.



If I could give 10 stars for this experience at Autohaus, I would be assured that business is what people are looking for because it works with integrity by the owners and employees who do the right thing every day.
Bosch dealer specializing in Mercedes repair.
I was bringing my 2009 C63 was here for almost two years for routine maintenance, major repairs of the engine and body work, they are extremely competent, reliable and trustworthy There customer service is excellent and they are always ready to flex their schedule to fit my own if possible I won t take my car anywhere else as long as I live in San Antonio.
A recently took my 95 Mercedes C280 for shopping, someone recommended Autohaus Mercedes service they exclusively mercedes service with over 25 years experience.
Apparently my throttle actuator k throttle body shorted because of inferior materials Mercedes has decided to use to insulate wiring during this period, the court proceeded with the control unit and that was also replaced.
My car has been diagnosed and repaired within five days to drop off The main part was ordered out of the throttle body was rebuilt who saved 300 vs new and comes with a guarantee more long and the control unit was recovered that saved me more money.


Vivian was very courteous and quick to Mack phone was very helpful and saved the old to explain and show me the exposed wiring when installing the throttle body of the car is still not working properly after the test drive At this point -There the control unit has been obtained and installed at no cost to the workforce.
They nearly one in and Fridays I could not get a hold of anyone during the 12-1 lunch hour one day I was driving to pick up the car.
The car works fine now, I am very satisfied with the work and I would recommend them to everyone.
Now, if my next car will be German is still unknown.








Mercedes Autohaus Auto Service Repair 3450 Do Pkwy San Antonio TX Phone, Autohaus, mercedes service.