Friday, May 27, 2016

BMW Speedometer LCD Cluster Dead Pixel repair E38 E39 E53 X5 BavTek Inc.

E85 E83 X3 Radio LCD Pixel repair Z4 2003-2008



This pixel repair service, it's easy and affordable to solve the common pixel loss issue these instruments groups suffer by having repaired by us, you will avoid expensive parts REPROGRAMMING new procedures and tampered slight problems This purchase is for 'reapair 1 A BMW Pixel Repair Tachometer.
We'll even accept attempts to repair and can set Needle Motors Damaged no extra cost.
If your symptoms have not been mentioned above Please contact us to see if we can still help.
1 Buy this service and delete your tachometer cluster vehicle.
2 Carefully pack and send it to the insured and monitoring.



3 Upon arrival, it will be disassembled, cleaned and repaired Please allow 1 day repair time.
4 It will be delivered to your requested address.
Optionally, you can also send us your unit with a contact name and phone number in the box, and we will call you to collect payment by phone.
The whole process worked as advertised night and FEDEX Shipped I had the rear unit in hand within 48 hours Repairs were perfect return the unit to 100 percent functionality shipping container back protected unit 100 Satisfied damage.



A fast I could hardly read anything on the digital display, and now it is like new resonance price and very great results that I highly recommend Bavtek.
Super fast service and after repair of the cluster gauge was like new.
I thought to do a DIY on my group dashboard, but I'm glad I BavTek instead they did the job perfectly, and the price was I wonder how they do quite reasonable red mill needles Looks .
You make the guys Thank faster turnaround of everything I ever sent in for service Great customer service, I will be a customer for life.
I am very satisfied with the quality of cluster pixel repair from 530I I updated with titanium rings and red needles that were better than expected I had my radio MID pixels done previously which was also excellent affair with Tomas is fun, BAR removed and treated with a lot of bad businesses and services online, store service is top of my list as good to do business with.



On an E39 5 Series, it takes about 10 minutes to remove the cluster, if it took more time to pack and ship manufacturing is top notch and everything works 100 Excellent value.
Having found and follow the video instructions online for how to remove the Cluster my 01 540i, I insured and shipped out on 27.
USPS showed he arrived Wednesday morning, the repair is complete, the group was assured shipped back to me the same day.
I live in Boston, but still received my return group today, Friday, the 1st four days later, it took less than ten minutes to display the group in place, I am so happy that what started as a quick test drive turned into what felt more like a Sunday drive.



I do not think I've ever seen t another company which had, I know that I did only five stars of the Treaty more deserving opinion Bavtek thanks Tomas and DeeDee.







BMW Speedometer LCD Cluster Dead Pixel repair E38 E39 E53 X5 BavTek Inc., speedometer cluster display.