Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BMW repair Auto German Swedish Springfield VA BimmerShops

2015 Harley Street Glide Special Test Ride! - And more! | RK | TestRides



They read the codes - and as there were 2 defects involving the brake switch, they called me and said they needed to replace the brake switch 250 which included the switch 41 and 2 hours Reprogramming replacement effective takes 15 minutes and NO reprogramming car inspected 2 weeks ago and works perfectly.
Said he needed an oil change I changed my own oil there 4 weeks.
Codes have said there was a bad signal throttlebody so they wanted another 300 just to make further diagnosis that we were talking, I understood that they had no idea the engine had 6 throttlebodies.
The straw was when they said that the pressure Accumulator Valve must be replaced to 600 'I tell you the constant pressure valve because the reason why I brought the car they said no, pressure Accumulator Valve, it is like a backup sump thE dE cAR hAS NO pRESSURE ACC.
They charge as the best European car shop in Northern Virginia Never go to this shop when I told them not to touch the car and I just get immediately, the owner says you aren t question my integrity are -you Sheesh If I hadn t had my manuel Bentley TIS and they screwed me to the wall.
Very nice shop, always make time to work as promised no less than others, but they are expensive cars to keep having checked by taking the reading of the port OBD II and then to see what they think the problem therefore they seem honest to date but I had 4 new tires to be mounted on the car and when I got back, it was obvious that the tire technology had used some solvent as a cleaner carburetor to mount tires because it dissovled painting my rims 01 540i M Sport They accept no responsibility or offers to repair that would have cost about 1000 00 but blamed the wheels for the defective paint Maybe, but why their technical use this solvent j ' had been pressure washing the wheels for years with degreaser and never took off one iota of paint or shine and now suddenly I paint dice defective part I will continue to use the That was their only live to this day now, if there is a chance of damage repair I specify at the outset that we all understand, they will be responsi ble for any damage caused in if not now take our two Bimmers here with good results, I came here after I got sick and tired of the shit by the BMW NAZI more on RT 1 near Crystal City.



Took my TT here for the 80,000 mile Service They are too tight my candles and stripped my head a very expensive repair a dealership Garage will not own up to their mistake Steer clear of this shop deforested league had also taken the Return car to have the water pump replaced less than a year after he replaced supposabley during the 80k service.








BMW repair Auto German Swedish Springfield VA BimmerShops, repair, auto, brake switch.