Sunday, May 22, 2016

Blue Ridge Auto Truck Auto Repair 1275 Rhodes Ave NE Roanoke VA Phone Number

Concrete Mixer Truck | Cartoon children | construction vehicle for children | Read Transport Part 2



1275 Rhodes Ave NE Roanoke VA 24012 540 982-7512.
If you are looking for a good, honest business is the family place Jamie Jennifer was very friendly any statement so I can understand it and they broke the price they didn t try to sell me on all I felt at home honestly it was the best treatment I have ever received from a store We will return soon for more work.
For all your car services and needs, I recommend 110 Blue Ridge Truck and Auto The staff is incredibly nice and helpful - I got Kevin and Alan working with me They diagnose accurately your car problems and give you honest recommendations and suggestions on what and when to move the fixed things that are most beneficial for you and your wallet They saved me over 700 another company had diagnosed the problem worse, and I should have paid more than $ 1,000 to fix something that wouldn t have solved my problem anyway I brought my car in for a second opinion BRTA and they diagnosed the problem in 15 minutes and solved the correct problem in a few hours, I'm going to go back to BRTA my car services Thanks Kevin and Alan.
Hannah S told all Monro everyone was so nice and helpful, easy appointment was great and they had my car done in an hour, I am concerned about my brakes and they made sure to check and test in know more.
Yelp users paradise t ask any questions yet about Blue Ridge Auto Truck.



If you are looking for a good, honest business is the family place Jamie Jennifer was very friendly any statement so I can understand it and they broke the price they didn t try to sell me on all I felt at home honestly it was the best treatment I have ever received from a store We will return soon for more work.
For all your car services and needs, I recommend 110 Blue Ridge Truck and Auto The staff is incredibly nice and helpful - I got Kevin and Alan working with me They diagnose accurately your car problems and give you honest recommendations and suggestions on what and when to move the fixed things that are most beneficial for you and your wallet They saved me over 700 another company had diagnosed the problem worse, and I should have paid more than $ 1,000 to fix something that wouldn t have solved my problem anyway I brought my car in for a second opinion BRTA and they diagnosed the problem in 15 minutes and solved the correct problem in a few hours, I'm going to go back to BRTA my car services Thanks Kevin and Alan.
Turn your title in cash car TitleMax Don t Wait - Apply today to see how you can get more information.
Providers auto loan, check cashing personal credit.








Blue Ridge Auto Truck Auto Repair 1275 Rhodes Ave NE Roanoke VA Phone Number, blue, ridge, truck.