Sunday, May 22, 2016

Black Forest Industries Cary NC

BLACK FOREST INDUSTRIES | MK7 GTI | KNOB INSTALLATION GUIDE



Black Forest Industries was established in 2001 with the intention of providing high quality parts at affordable prices for the VW Audi BMW after sales growing rapidly with the growth of the stage, we in the Black Forest Industries became too much, the expansion of our parts inventory and our service and installation deals now to our third point of sale, we are able to serve more comfortably online customers and local facilities as well, serving OEM replacement basis, performance or cosmetic parts, we have you covered Take a minute to look below and meet the team.
When I arrived at BFI, I felt like I died and went to heaven alone hospitality and customer service Hopefully I will be back to your store for more items for my GTI It seems that the guys love what you do to, maybe one day I can work there lol.
Thank you for the kind words Khalid, we really love what we do, we live this stuff and breath and many enjoy the upgrade heck out of VW's just like yours Enjoy and we'll see you and your dad soon.
As usual, fast, accurate and service at a reasonable price, I used the Black Forest several times on both Audi and BMW and the service is always excellent.
First impression was very good experience with the staff and technicians My problem was small and my car is over but the staff made me feel my needs were very important to them They also kept just what was needed and fact excellent recommendations for the near future I am ready to pay more for the kind of Black Forest Service Industries and still offer their prices are excellent so I look forward to my next visit which will be soon.


Impeccable service and fair prices and very helpful people.
Guys BFI are good at what they do they're not too friendly, but their customer service is good, I trust them to do all my work aftermarket.
My brief experience was that they have a horrible customer service I went to try getting an oil change and it seemed like I just had a downside for the guy at the reception, he acted as if I should t ask questions and he certainly did ask me anything to know what my concerns.
The quality of the work seems great, and the people were friendly, but setting expectations and managing the work was terrible when I made the appointment, I described exactly the first thing that I brought the car for, and necessary parts TSI timing cover, chain tensioner I explicitly asked by email if this work can be done in one day, and was told yes, so I brought the car first thing in the morning, I did.
Tech confirmed upon inspection that the car needed the timing cover and not a loan and could not be part of the same day the next day, once the cover was off, technical confirmed tensioner timing chain required car was not ready and did not arrive in time to finish the second day Service it was a Friday then Tech had challenges with reassembly Friday and the car was not ready until almost 24:00 5.



Result I brought in the car Thursday morning for what was described to me as a single repair day I took the car Monday night after 5 days without the car.
In the future, clearly explain customer expectations that the parties will be ordered and are not always available same day also, if a client describes a specific service to be performed, the supply of pre-order the parts if the customer wants pay for them in advance so they can be handy.
I'm not satisfied with what I believe and charge BFI has made work load accommodation because of my inconvenience but I would have been much happier if the expectations were set better, and or parts orders were treated better.








Black Forest Industries Cary NC, black, forest industries, Black Forest Industries.