Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Review of Ramada Asheville Asheville South NC

The unexpected KLM & Heineken



I was traveling alone for a conference I didn t expect to be in a room away from the office There are only a few rooms in the building where you check in there except the two buildings where the office is and each has two floors when I arrived, I was told that my room was located and I park at the rear of the building to be closer to my room it was dark when I arrived in fact the hotel is back on a service road and the area is dark, I agree the area seemed a little sketchy There were no lights in the parking lot, I was directed to I had to go down two flights of stairs to get to the hall that leads to my room there was no lock on the outside door that led into the hallway, opening the door to my room, there was a musty smell, I thought room should have been closed for a while and left for all er buy a deodorizing chamber When I got home, I turned on the AC and soon learned why the room smelled the carpet a few minutes before the AC uni t was soaked, I called the front desk person who answered the phone said he would send a repair man he was 10 and 24:00 I was alone when he heard my hesitation, he offered another room and gave me the room key that I I say, the response was very quick and I do appreciate that this hotel offers free print copy and use their computer in the recording area that I had to print slides for my talk and I ' enjoyed this MUCH Service regarding the hot breakfast, it consisted of eggs supplied it was the weekend and I now know that they offer does nothing to warm the weekend french toast sticks were stale and reheated or he was nothing more than a continental breakfast on the second day, I took the advice of another author and went to McDonalds and I moved my car to the front where there was more lighting the rooms were very quiet Although there were many cars in the parking lot, I almost never heard or seen anyone the room was comfortable and had icrowave h and a refrigerator that was unexpected, I would stay here, but not by me -even and intend to eat breakfast elsewhere.
This review is the subjective opinion of a traveler and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
DOSRAMADA, sales manager in Asheville Ramada Southeast, responded to this review, 22 September 2014.
Report response as inappropriate Thank you We appreciate your comments.



This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.








Review of Ramada Asheville Asheville South NC, asheville, review, ramada southeast.