Monday, April 25, 2016

Alpine Motors Auto Repair CLOSED 10 Widmer Street Entertainment District Toronto ON

80 # 39; Commercials



10 Widmer Street Toronto, ON M5V 2E7 416 593-0383.
Care authentic German cars by German men What better Hans is not only professional with his work - it is very warm and inviting - something that I most appreciated during a trip in 1987, VW van across the country, stay after business hours for chat what a wonderful time that I will never forget not to mention, they solved the problem that was poorly done another unskilled European store in Chicago, I knew as soon as I Hans called and was talking, I was in good hands Gus is the man in the HAUS.
I take my car to Hans and Gus for at least 10 years now, they are always very helpful and always ready to give you an honest opinion on how necessary repair is if you have a German car these guys are great .
I'm here for a few years for a change of annual inspection and oil on 07 Audi These guys are good They know German cars and good service at reasonable rates You won t have the look to replace things that don t have to be replaced as you would at a dealership.



Friendly service, convenient location and friendly owner but perhaps a bit jaded bitter as seemingly everyone work was a reasonable price, rooms not so I was not too impressed, but I was not too unhappy.
I'm so glad I found this place is hard to find an honest mechanic in this day and age, but I felt very comfortable sending all my friends with German cars in this shop Prices Hans reasonable and the owner takes the time to explain everything to you, even if you are an alpine girl gets the highest recommendation and a big thank you for not screwing me.
Yelpers report this location has closed Find a similar spot.
Care authentic German cars by German men What better.
Hans is not only professional with his work - it is very warm and inviting - something I appreciated the most during a trip in 1987, VW van across the country, stay after business hours to chat What a wonderful time I will never forget.
Not to mention they have fixed the problem that was poorly done another unskilled European store in Chicago.



I knew as soon as I called and Hans was talking, I was in good hands Gus is the man in the HAUS.
I'm so glad I found this place is hard to find an honest mechanic in this day and age, but I felt very comfortable sending all my friends with German cars in this shop Prices Hans reasonable and the owner takes the time to explain everything to you, even if you are an alpine girl gets the highest recommendation and a big thank you for not screwing me.
Gary S. Says The owner was working at a car shop nearby, but opened his own space, I followed him to this space as he was always fair and honest to me his new car shop is pretty impressive, many space and they read more.
Scott G said that we took our cars for guys at this place twice and both times they have been professional, reliable and fast Not oversold and any suggestion of unnecessary services We will read more.



In oil change, Auto Repair, Roadside Assistance.







Alpine Motors Auto Repair CLOSED 10 Widmer Street Entertainment District Toronto ON, Alpine, closed, auto repair.