Saturday, April 23, 2016

All American Car Wash Lube and Tune Auto Repair 2825 Elmwood Ave Wichita Falls TX Phone

Bon Iver - Wash



I recommend this place to everyone, everyone is very courteous and helpful Got my car in detail and they went well beyond, I will definitely do business with them in the future.
Not worth the money I bought the washing 40 and the outside was actually pretty good inside was hurt Looks like they just dusted the top of the dashboard and ignored everything else inside, I have included pictures of the earth left on the center console, dirt and soap left inside the door, and the soap left on the rear bumper This service will cost probably 20, not 40.
I'm not a usual yelper, but sometimes you want the bad review, I'll preface everything by saying I live in Los Angeles and 12 pay for the same service I paid 40 in Wichita Falls After getting in the car, it was obvious that the interior was done haphazardly carpet was intact in the areas around the seats, cup holders were intact, the doors you guessed it, intact After steaming on the inside, I looked up to notice the sunroof still birds falling on it had I not paid 40 I would not be so annoyed, but I guess you can charge what you want when you are the only game in town I'd have been better off buying wipes and make the collection of neighborhoods to do it myself.
I used this car wash and Central Lube for years, but particularly the center Lube They did everything to change my oil to replace my radiator Recently I needed new tires and they were able to offer me a lot about those too plus you get a free car wash with your oil change, I can not recommend this place enough.
Not worth the money I bought the washing 40 and the outside was actually pretty good The interior was wrong.
It looks like they simply dusted off the top of the dashboard and ignored everything else inside, I have included pictures of the earth left on the center console, dirt and soap left inside of the door, and the soap left on the rear bumper.



I'm not a usual yelper, but sometimes you want the bad review, I'll preface everything by saying I live in Los Angeles and 12 pay for the same service I paid 40 in Wichita Falls After getting in the car, it was obvious that the interior was done haphazardly carpet was intact in the areas around the seats, cup holders were intact, the doors you guessed it, intact After steaming on the inside, I looked up to notice the sunroof still birds falling on it had I not paid 40 I would not be so annoyed, but I guess you can charge what you want when you are the only game in town I'd have been better off buying wipes and make the collection of neighborhoods to do it myself.
I used this car wash and Central Lube for years, but particularly the center Lube They did everything to change my oil to replace my radiator Recently I needed new tires and they were able to offer me a lot about those too plus you get a free car wash with your oil change, I can not recommend this place enough.
All American Super Car Wash and Lube Center is a company in Wichita Falls, TX that prides itself on superior customer service We are experienced, affordable and a wide range of specializations, Washes Auto Parts cars, oil changes and more .
All American Car Wash and Care Center on Southwest Parkway was built in 1997 We are constantly improving our equipment both auto repair car washes and center so that our service is the best it can be We Texoma s that locally and belongs to the family car wash centers and Lube We are proud of our facilities and our professional staff, which is why all wash American car and as Care centers are voted best year after year Texoma We invite you to be our customer, it is always our goal to provide you with the best car washes, repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and customs in this area.








All American Car Wash Lube and Tune Auto Repair 2825 Elmwood Ave Wichita Falls TX Phone, American, washing, lubricating, self.