Friday, April 22, 2016

Ae German Car Svc in Santa Monica CA 90404 Citysearch

German cars AE Santa Monica Outstanding Service Five Star Review by Matt G.



Questions For staff responses of German Car Svc Ae and past visitors. THANK YOU GUYS Got my service here is 100k Their prices are fair and they do timely Hopefully I do, but I will definitely come back for my next service problem. They try to rob you blind Came to obtain new media silent for my Audi because it was made this horrible noise rattle, was told by the German owner of AE I need a new muffler and that it would cost $ 500 I did not believe them so I had to check Pep boys outside, it turned out that I did not need a new muffler or rises at all there was a support bracket was welded my muffler had broken and was banging my silent making a noise intolerable director Pep Boys said to take it downtown and get it welded back 20 and I did it. Large enterprise Regarding cars made in Germany these guys really know what they are trusting their judgment and I work Great company. Exceptional quality of service ten stars So far I have never ever written a business comment However, given my recent experience with AE German Car Service, I have to tell other German vehicle owners on exceptional quality of service and compensation they can expect in patronizing this incredible deal.


Finding a good auto shop is hard to find a good shop that specializes in German cars and did not overcharged parts and labor is even more difficult over the years, I took my own Audi to many German car experts with varied results after my first service AE German Car Service, I have stopped looking for auto shops. The mechanics here are honest, friendly, and knowledgeable They give you a clear answer, you say what you need to fix, you should probably correct, and what can wait indefinitely for correcting They obviously care about building a relationship and They provide excellent service re also very funny, friendly and jovial now I look forward to my car service for jokes and friendly banter alone. They are a full service Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen has trained shop and know what they are doing my Audi 5000 Turbo dashboard vibrated horribly wrong and the car was handling a car my late father bought new in 1983 I ' had no idea what was wrong and looks worse on a whim, I drove down Santa Monica Blvd when I decided to shoot in German AE Car service when I explained the symptoms, they immediately put my baby on the lift and diagnosed the problem of worn wheel bearings and some bad motor mounts, I should pay through the nose, but the owner assured me he could fix my father's car for a price very just right for that, certainly not, as he gave me a quote that was probably less than half of what the thieves at the dealership would charge They went to work on my car immediately, and was ready to take the next morning I was given a lift home. Jerry, the owner is a great guy, he is very honest and sincere, and was very complimentary of my vintage Audi is clearly a German car enthusiast and an expert, it is definitely all about satisfaction customers and return business, which is rare to find with car shopping, he charged me for a single motor support, despite having replaced the two, he gave me a break on the job and it is a real sweetheart of a man, and absolute guru regarding the old German temperament cars I now only go to AE German Car service for my tour Audi s and repair.


If you got an old German tank like mine, and it is in need of maintenance or repair, look no further than AE German Car Service This shop is top Thank you Jerry and dad would be proud staff may not PCH expected to hit this weekend My 1983 Audi 5000 Turbo is born again. They like my bus as their own We were bring our car here for years the first 90 VW Passat and a 95 Chevy Blazer, and now my 78 VW bus transportation I have always been satisfied with the performance of their repairs, their up-front attitude and willingness to tell me when I don t need something later Lusaw stands behind its work store when I needed items cleaned, and said, but you did last month, he didn t make me pay for the work And when he said, it drives like a dream, it actually leads like a dream. TERRIBLE I do not normally write reviews In fact, this is the 1st time I've spent time doing something like this, but my experience with this place was so miserable I refuse to be silent These people need to learn to do business and must learn more about CUSTOMER SERVICE The gentleman who runs this place Doucha or Dushan ---- should be Douchebag seems sweet at first because he smiled and gently talking - do not be fooled this is all an act, he told me that my car was ready after i approved a 1100 Service and told me to pick it I was driving to the studio city about 6 hours later to find my car still in the Garage is on he told me that he worked hadnt finished and was not sure what have I asked the question why he had called me and said that he has been repaired and why he didn ' no call to tell me that before I sat in the Circulatory System ation for one and a half when he had no excuse when I called the next day and still did not know what was wrong even after I called em yet unsolved problem next Not once while my car was there he called me to give me an update on what was happening when I finally did hear from him, he called to tell me that my steering was light and that is going to cost extra hours for 1300 repair the car at that point, I said could not take it i said that light power steering was not when I took the car out there, which is 100 true and he claims that he was now to make matters worse when I went to get the car, he tried to overcharge me for the work they had done this guy is a liar and he is a crook, I'm so disgusted by their actions the owner seems to be a good guy, but his m anager and general service is lousy I beware never let those guys work again on my car. AE Parked my Porsche on the street, it was towed I was looking for a new store found my old German AE store on the search of the city and I wanted to leave my nightmare AE be known there EVERY few years, I lowered Porsche Boxter off for a few weeks for the repair of body work that my family was going to be joining in Europe for my business trip one week half into the trip I received a call manager informed me of my inpoundment car and if I could send documets necessary for liberating, I am very angry to say the least and could not take time away from my business or family to provide the documents and would have to release my Boxter I returned to the States the whole thing was a hassle to say less and that's why I never go back to AE or the work has not been completed a trip to the police department towing yard SM was not the best welcome home I had MS Police informed me that my car was parked on the street for several days and that is only because this t o be towed. Reliable service on a recommendation of friends, I took my recently acquired 87 MB 560SL in for what I was told a fuel injection problem After discussing the symptoms with Eric Jerry, they asked if I had need to return home and let me know the result the next day they called to tell me that there were no other problems he needed aa minor air until they also went on Breaks the whole car, belts, hoses, engine compression, electrical, suspension, differential transmission all with a clean bill of health Completed all fluids as the car runs like new, I could not be more satisfied with the service received guys German AE Auto Service 5 stars is not enough for my new MB Rx Thanks again. Friendly staff great car service, they would have said that my problem was worse than it was, but they were honest and helpful they didn t try to scam me more money that is appreciated in these difficult times if you plan to use them, I highly recommend the I a Mercedes Benz which can be expensive at the dealership, here they tried to keep the costs for me, which I really appreciated Thank Dusaw. Great service first Having a BMW and he had all the signs of a dead alternator, I've never brought my car to AE German Car Service before and someone recommended them I called for advance and got a very fair estimate for a repair of the Bosch alternator Brought my car and met Dusan he was very nice and told me that I could get the car that day and it was already 30PM 1 the car was repaired by 18 pm that months later and the car was good, I would go back.


Only German high EI service range of long-time customer, I was to come to AE crew for years as a woman on her own, without having to rely on a good ole father for guidance Automatic I found solace in AE to take care of what I need - and only - what I need with confidence. This shop gives me good advice, knowledge and experience with German vehicles and pieces I'm always amazed at how effective and rapid development, they turn my problems around the car repair can be stressful and is always an unwelcome disruption, but these guys get and try to make intelligent solution at the lowest possible price they recognize that alternative cost reduction will appeal to their customers as their main purpose seems to be to satisfy and maintain a large base customers standing I guess this is why they have been a Santa Monica institution all these years. I have an old BMW which kept its endurance and I lasted many years under care and maintence AE Given all LA mechanics and stores I have dealt in the past - German AE is really very, better. Unnecessary corrections reading previous reviews, I thought I would find a trustworthy place I disagree I had my threw for over 17 years, so I know my vehicle, I am new to the area and hadn t found a mechanic I was doing, but he's not there, I had problems with my shift They said they are the bushels and needed new INnanycase the problem is better, but still problematic, so I 'm not having new bushels weren not even the mechanic with a German accent told me that the water pump needed to be replaced and I agreed even then it seems and behaved shade as the water pump hadn t been changed in 4 years so I agreed HOWEVER another mechanical, 2 months later doesn t think the water pump is again the German mechanic also said I oil leak really bad but 2 months later I do is yet to see a drop of oil Whichi lead me to believe they're really good at deceiving people who do not know cars they simply make things seem credible, but wrong in the biggest things that are unecess area but we do not even know if something does not If you have a problem to begin with, how will you know if something has been fixed I t confidence know your car and get a second opinion They've been around a while, but did not say that they are very honest. Trustworthy and excellent service team is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional, they really put the level of service standards My BMW 328 it wouldn t start out to be nothing more than the battery that I had towed AE Service German car - just go the other reviews, a testimony that the rating system works in fact they diagnosed and fixed the problem in the meantime and tested the alternator charging system, I left 30 minutes later and only spent 120 total comparable to my cost of towing, I highly recommend their service if you have a German car manufactured. Location very trustworthy they're honest with you won t charge you for unnecessary work, and best of all they know what they are doing and take good care of your baby a time when I had to get much work they offered to do a few things for free. J awesome mechanic took my Volkswagen GTI here several times for various issues and these guys are their honest and reasonable time frames are perfect for the first time I showed up for a broken headlight, the guy took a glance 'look at my lens and grabbed a new bulb and threw it out there asked me a couple of bucks for the piece and sent me on my way and that's honestly the reason I was back for more complex things later like getting a new water pump and replace my timing chain I d highly recommend it to everyone, not only for German cars.


Categories Auto Repair, repair shops, heating 2228 Pico Blvd.







Ae German Car Svc in Santa Monica CA 90404 Citysearch, German, santa monica.