Friday, April 22, 2016

ADVANCE CAR GERMAN SAN PEDRO CA

[HD] Advanced Auto Parts Monster Jam 2015 Levi # 39; Stage (04/11/15)



Advance German Car has been serving German car in the South Bay Community for over 25 years, our commitment to excellence in the automotive industry has enabled us to become a leader among our competitors.
Rudy Brandes, the owner, has specialized experience, certifications and technology available internally to solve all your German car problem can have more, we understand that our customers lead busy lives and try our best to solve our customers problems car with their busy schedules in mind, for example, we offer a free shuttle pick-up drop-off service within a 10 mile radius of our shop.
Took my E320 ahead German car, great service, this is my shop, we also have a ML320 that we will soon be supplied to Advaned German car.
We appreciate your business, it was a pleasure to fix your car.
Caring fast-efficient can not ask for anything more.



Full disclosure, I'm friends with a son of Rudy I have recently purchased a luxury German car and the first place where I thought, when I needed service, is Advance German car.
I had a great experience here with Rudy Rudy took care of my 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport as it was his own and he solved the problem I was doing with my transmitting Moreover, it took the extra time to check other areas of my car, which I had recently purchased and identified some critical areas that needed to be addressed immediately, as well as some minor issues that can be dealt with later Rudy is a master at what he does, he is honest, trustworthy and supports the work I'm certainly going forward for all my future maintenance and repair needs Thank you Rudy.
As I drove away after picking up my beloved car, it really feels as great as the day I was driving off the lot VW in 2003 I drive and I cherish my 2003 Super Turbo Beetle Being new in region and in desperate need of a good mechanic, I am happy to say that I found German advance car and they are exceptional Relieved I have found a great, solid shop, professional the first time around thanks you Rudy.
Extremely pleased with the service and the return home and the next pickup would have given 5 stars except for the bill that I felt a bit too high.


Thank you for your kind review and it was a pleasure to repair your vehicle.








ADVANCE CAR GERMAN SAN PEDRO CA, advance, German, your enjoyment of Service.