Monday, April 18, 2016

A great day for car junkies Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Beaulieu Traveler Reviews

The National - "I Need My Girl"



A great day for addicts of the car - Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
It is unfortunate that it was a cold, wet day we visited Beaulieu, this meant that we were limited to the automobile museum and didn t Get a chance to walk through the gardens and visit the abbey and the house a few found hours walking cars and bikes and other memorabilia of the car was nice They have several vehicles Top Gear, more than 100 years of old cars and even a free bus ride 70 years If you like cars, it is well worth a visit .
This was my first time in Beaulieu and I found it a fantastic place I spent the better part of a day there and had lunch which was pretty good too liked the story of the car Part of the layout was a bit special as we round the back where the rally cars were but other than that, I took the place.
My last visit there about 20 years with my young children The main room shows are very similar which is however provided on twenty years I thought there would be many more parts and more in the display of depth for vehicles F1 latest example was a car Renault 2012, while no sign of recent sports cars in the world and one rally car while the last road car in 2010 was the museum seems complacent that is not working as the annual number of visitors peaked at more than 400,000 a few years ago are now around the 340,000 level My wife would have liked to see the palace house that was made more beautiful by the day children singing songs in the living room but has no interest in the motor museum and did not want to spend 24 to see at home and spend 4 hours of waiting while I watched the cars is the problem, I feel Beaulieu proclaims the entrance fee covers all but really a problem because it engages people in a very high input conjure Actually, I think they attract more visitors by the parking lot, a park, a shop and restaurant for free to all, which attracts people who want to eat and walk the car museum could be a separate enclosed area with its own entrance fees could in a combined Abbey and palace house and Beaulieu grounds needs to think a little more laterally to thrive in the future and investing in extensive infrastructure to introduce more vehicles and has only an opinion.








A great day for car junkies Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Beaulieu Traveler Reviews, big, Freaks, Beaulieu, National.