Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A & B German Car Care Rocklin CA Opinion and opening hours

Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill [Official Video]



A German car care B, Rocklin, CA Address, comments and hours.
Mike really took care of me, he answered my phone call a few minutes in the day to spare, AB leave my car towed and filed the same day, and he was ready within 24 hours Not only repair my car, but called and offered to do the routine service required for this, because it was due - was not even thought of that and more equitable agreement because it had already secured recommends the transmission of my car, I highly AB German for Care.
I brought my car in Car Care German AB recently for AC repair and immediately I found the owner Mike be super nice and knowledgeable After giving a brief description of my AC problem, he walked me through possible causes and repair costs and was pleased to see they were at a competitive price I have not had time to put the car in the morning, so I dropped the car off the night before using their nifty drop box earlybird car was made by 15 hours and I swear my ca now feels COLD when I drove the car off the lot dealership several years ago on top of everything, they me have saved more than 1,500 of what the dealer wanted to charge I could not have asked for a better experience.
Took my Audi A4, because it was a big noise under the hood a little scary because I use my car a lot for work and I need was there in tow AB and Mike stopped what he was doing to go out and throw it is a look that was my fan belt, I really appreciate the way Mike took care of me and I will definitely come back next time I need something done on my car.



I highly recommend AB German Car Care I brought my VW Jetta TDI for its mile service 40k - one of the more expensive services for my car - and was impressed to find their quote was much cheaper than the dealer Not only that, but they provided excellent customer service, as I could be happier with the quality of work Thanks a B.
If you need a German automotive repair facility in the Rocklin area, I recommend A B German Car Care They are my choice for my BMW car repair needs Thanks A B.








A & B German Car Care Rocklin CA Opinion and opening hours, German, care, Rocklin.