Saturday, April 16, 2016

5th Annual Targa Trophy German Car Festival Photo HRE Wheels Cover buildjournal

Targa Trophy Experience LA



5th edition of the Targa Trophy German Car Festival Photo HRE Wheels coverage.
5th edition of the Targa Trophy German Car Festival Photo HRE Wheels coverage.
I still remember the first car cruise, I went to He was back there a few years ago when I had my Subaru Legacy GT and I am invited to a meeting in Willow Springs Subiefest It was quite a gathering with 300 cars signed up to attend and 300 cars caravan settled checkpoint at the event I remember waking up before sunrise, showing the parking lot when he was not dark, eat breakfast and then head in a massive squad Subarus just overlooking the highway and roads There Sá pretty cool feeling involved in such a monstrous rally when driving in a large group, giving you a sense of comradery course, the pictures are still pretty epic to see that Subiefest cruise was probably the best experiences I had Vee cars and this past event has the same feeling e new to me.
Waking up at 6: 30 pm after a long night of drinking made me think twice to actually go to this event After several minutes of contemplation, I finally decided to open the curtains and get my ass up barley in time to the time it took me to get out of bed and walk out the door was exactly 15 minutes my friend and I drove there and the first thing we noticed were two mean-ass to search pair of Mercedes-AMG GT S coupes sitting next to each other, followed by an authentic R34 Skyline at this time, thank me not to doze off my alarm and did get up to cruising.
A 7 30 everyone launches into supposedly an hour and a half drive, which ended up being only 45 minutes, HRE Wheels in Vista, CA It was pretty epic as we started to deploy Sales and embark on the path of 70 miles for a while we were all in a single file line drawn on the side of the road to gather everyone if someone hit us, it was 2 million error Fortunately, it didn t happen.


Once we got on the road, it has even more epic for me because I've never been in a pack where an AMG GT S is in my rearview mirror, an R8 beside me and R34 Skyline before me .
We finally arrived at HRE wheels, but we took about 20 minutes to get to the entrance Why Because Targa Trophy There was a huge amount of cars driving in we were basically dead arrested in the line we went to take some pictures.
Once we got inside, we saw the crowded parking lot of all kinds of exotic species from Ferraris to Lamborghinis, Classis as E30 M3s and Porsche air cooled cars for Targa Trophy rally, the most brand Porsche Porsche town was EVERYWHERE.
Sure, there were a lot of BMW M4S, RWGs, Ferraris and Lamborghinis walking around the main event area was like walking around the LA Convention Center were people everywhere and it wasn t because the space floor was small, there were cars and people everywhere he was everywhere a rate pretty huge participation you look, there were people with cameras and I swear drone damn well that I felt like he was following me everywhere .
We stayed for a few hours and decided it was time to go eat pho Mmm Because what I eat when I'm hungover we went out, I took shots of the BMW in the Sales general, most of them I recognized, but there was little, I've never seen and of course, my car, I found a great white E46 M3 own and decided it was good that do a session with him.



It's a bummer I didn t get to attend the rally, but it was a fun day, however, already looking forward to next cruise.








5th Annual Targa Trophy German Car Festival Photo HRE Wheels Cover buildjournal, Annual, targa trophy.