Monday, April 11, 2016

2015 Mercedes-Benz cars cClass Reviews

2015 Mercedes-Benz C400 - Redline Review



Ok, so my C250 is going for its annual service and have kept your messages in mind, I decided it was the day I tested the 2015, but instead, a car was given to ready for the day, a C300 4Matic, which was quite different from a test drive this car was so full package leather interior was far superior to my 2013 but without a sales person along, I am left -even to understand the car itself humorous part was 4 minutes it took me to figure out how to get the car at the speed that I realized that their is not a shift at least in the model I was driving I myself am used to and I would say it was a bad idea and one year could something that could influence my decision on whether to stay with Mercedes car is behaving very well, but not very different from my 2013 Move around the screen web browsing ation, it is much larger and the way it was attached was not nearly as bad as the way it was described, I will say that I was wrong about that is much larger than my current car but doesn t work better, I'm surprised that wasn navigation touch screen t, which is a huge mistake for something of this size it screams to be used this way, but no luck in one day, I clearly knew not all the settings so it was not your real test, but it was humorous that the directions of the system gave me to return to the dealer were inaccurate, is in a typical kind of experience that I had with it all I just used my iphone instead these days when I absolutely get somewhere much easier to use than either the input MB or a voice recognition system I never really understood both control their in the center console that weighs on the wheel of the round type of mouse seemed redundant and how I would prefer they just left the gear shift.
The first part of the car that was really weird was when he died after I idling never got comfortable with it and hopefully there is a way to turn it off, I stuck on a ramp in heavy traffic and the car just shut off and I struggled to get it going again, I'm not sure it was more my ignorance of the car than anything else.
The interior had some nice features, I like the leg extension option on the driver's seat which was very comfortable.
The lines of the car are very nice, I can not say it is better or worse, but I liked and when I returned to my car, I liked it too.



From what you say, this car is much much better car than your W204, my cousin year like yours and do not agree with me and all the comments that this new C-Class is better in all your sense main complaints were the way you are used to new techs is typical with every new car, I love all your answer and see this car is much better than the old car.








2015 Mercedes-Benz cars cClass Reviews, 2015 review.